LOTOLOGY FORUM

The meeting place for lotologists from all over the world

Visitors:

Click here for Global Lottery Collector's Society web site

LOTOLOGY FORUM
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Thousands of GLOBAL Lottery tickets and Hundreds of MINT USA tickets I need to clear out...

Hello all,

Kris L Duke here. I used to collect Lottery Tickets for many years. I stopped well over 5 years ago, and have liquidated most of my USA Scratcher and USA Sample Void collection.

I still have Hundreds of Thematic MINT tickets which I need to find a good home for.

I also still have Thousands of various GLOBAL lottery tickets I need to find a home for as well.

--- I am not looking for much money at all for these items, the much bigger concern to me is that I find a great home for all of these Lottery tickets.

As a side note, collected GIFT CARDS from 2000-present, and the reason I stopped collecting Lottery tickets is that I had several hobbies going, and had to consolidate down to just one hobby full time, which became plastic Gift cards. (Over 23,000 in collection and counting).

But enough about all that, :-) If you collect GLOBAL lottery tickets, (Scratchers, and paper tickets) or MINT USA Lottery tickets, please contact me and we can work out a deal. Again, money not the factor here, I am trying to find a good home for these nice tickets. (2 full 1.5 inch binders of MINT), and about 10-12 full binders of GLOBAL tickets. Many Spain year sets, and many countries represented as well, some of them one of a kind tickets I picked up on my travels to Croatia, Slovenia, etc etc years ago.

Also, since my hobby is Gift Cards, would consider some swap of Gift cards for some Lottery if you have Gift cards from a region not in my area, or have older Gift cards.

Any interested party, contact me at krisleeduke -at- gmail -dot- com. Sometimes I do go 2 or 3 days without checking that acc't, but I will respond and am interested in finding a good home for these tickets.

Thanks! - Kris