The meeting place for lotologists from all over the world

Visitors:

Click here for Global Lottery Collector's Society web site

LOTOLOGY FORUM
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
OFFER TO PICK UP LOTOLOGY TK’s AND OTHER ITEMS IN NC

I am faced with a dilemma – My two Sons (one from Maine and the other next door) are soon going to install a “lift” (small elevator) for me in my garage, and I must QUICKLY get rid of a lot of lottery stuff stored in my garage. I’ve already sent numerous boxes of FL SV’s to recycling.
When we moved from FL to NC about 14 years ago, I placed many LOTOLOGY items in boxes and stored them in a “24 - 2’ X 2’ compartment” cabinet which I built when I still had my health (I’ll soon be 89, and I’ve lost most of the use of my right leg & no longer drive). Since my interest in LOTOLOGY was mainly for Mint Tickets, I sadly never got back to looking through (or sorting) the contents of these boxes. I’m now looking for a GLCS Member in good standing who can pick up these boxes (probably about 20 to 30 boxes of all sizes). Included will be thousands of US & Canadian TK & SV’s, some sorted and many not (including thousands of Alaska Lottery TK’s, many canvas bags and other miscellaneous LOTOLOGY items).
It would be great if that Member will be attending the 2017 LOTOVENTION, and would be willing to share these items with other Members at the convention. We are located about ¾ to 1 hour’s drive off I-95 in Goldsboro, NC. Please let me know if you have an interest in picking up these boxes (all or nothing – no cherry-picking on my premises) and what your proposed timing might be. I’ll guaranty that you will spend many hours just looking through these boxes. If I have no takers of this offer soon, all these items will sadly go to the dump.
Glen #102/LUMTEC

Re: OFFER TO PICK UP LOTOLOGY TK’s AND OTHER ITEMS IN NC

I just got a call from Steve Gilbert, GLCS President, and he intends to pick up most (if not all) the Alaska tickets on May 6, and he should have them available at the LOTOVENTION. GLEN/LUMTEC

Re: OFFER TO PICK UP LOTOLOGY TK’s AND OTHER ITEMS IN NC

As it now stands, Steven Gilbert (President GLCS) and Bill Pasquino will be returning in June to take the balance of the boxes of Miscellaneous Lottery items (mostly TK's and SV's) and will have some additional items for the taking at the LOTOVENTION in July. Another good reason to attend. Glen/LUMTEC