LOTOLOGY FORUM
Start a New Topic 
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Topic
Author
Views
Replies
Last Post
Accountancy services (accounting in Estonia, Latvia, Lithuania)
The concept of outsourcing some activities relating to the company’s day-to-day operations has proved to be an effective method of improving performance in many countries. Many companies have found it beneficial to eliminate all departments that are not directl...
Views: 6   Replies: 0
Last Post: Mar 6, 2024 7:14pm
by Baltic Legal
Holding company structure in Latvia
Dividends will not be taxable income starting of 1st January 2013 and thus Latvia introduces and recognizes holding corporate structure. The exemption applies to residents and non-residents as well as natural persons and legal entities which are not registered in low...
Views: 11   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jan 9, 2024 4:32pm
by Baltic Legal
Business Environment in Latvia
According to the World Bank Group, Latvia ranks 22nd out of 189 countries in terms of ease of doing business. The country ranks among the top 20 for obtaining credit for businesses; in the top 30 starting a business, construction and registration of real estate, easy...
Views: 11   Replies: 0
Last Post: Dec 19, 2023 8:27pm
by Baltic Legal
LOTTERY TICKETS FROM INDIA
Hi Friends Iam John from India. I can send you lucky draw type lottery tickets from India, 50 to 60 types. In return, I request old or new currency notes or used stamps or phonecards. I will send the letter first. Send your letter only after you get my le...
Views: 30   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jun 29, 2023 10:57am
by VARGHESE JOHN
Immigration to Sweden
Sweden is a European country in Northern Europe. According to statistics, the population of the Kingdom of Sweden is over 10 million. Swedish is the official language of the country. The territory of Sweden is 449,964 square kilometers. Sweden's nominal GDP per ca...
Views: 17   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jun 3, 2023 11:29am
by Baltic Legal
State Revenue Service
The duties of the SRS in the implementation of the customs policy are defined in Article 11 of the Law “On the State Revenue Service”. The competence of the customs authorities of the State Revenue Service, in accordance with the law "On the State Revenue...
Views: 23   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jun 3, 2023 11:27am
by Baltic Legal
Temporal residency in Latvia for students
According to Latvian Immigration Law, a foreigner has the right to request a temporary residence permit in accordance for the time period of studies of educational establishments accredited in the Republic of Latvia or full-time students. Under Latvian Immigration...
Views: 25   Replies: 0
Last Post: May 12, 2023 3:26pm
by Baltic Legal
Accounting in Lithuania
A company in Lithuania must submit reports to the Tax Inspectorate, Social Insurance Fund, Statistical Office, Register Center, Customs Office and Migration Offices. It can be difficult for a foreigner to keep accounts and bookkeeping – he needs to know the Lit...
Views: 17   Replies: 0
Last Post: Apr 20, 2023 5:19pm
by Baltic Legal
Work in Luxembourg
Getting a job and working in Luxembourg is one of the reasons why one might want to acquire a residence permit in Europe. Working in Luxembourg also allows you to enjoy all the benefits of residing in the EU, such as freedom of moving in the Schengen area, the chance...
Views: 29   Replies: 0
Last Post: Apr 7, 2023 7:25pm
by Baltic Legal
Brazil
I'm from Brazil and I have many Brazilian and worldwide lotteries to exchange, I want plastic (pet) caps all drinks, coca cola labels 0.5 ml, Coca Cola post cards, Star Wars, Batman, Bettle Bailey, movie advertising postcards e rock bands, razor blades wrappers, offe...
Views: 54   Replies: 0
Last Post: Nov 14, 2020 9:26pm
by Antonio Mano Fil...
10ea California Games 1-10 Mint Tickets
In 1984-1985 I bought 10 tickets from the first ten games in California and put them in a safe deposit box. I never looked at them for years. In the 90's I created a webpage and had Pictures of them. and really enjoyed the idea that someone else was as stupid as me t...
Views: 78   Replies: 0
Last Post: Apr 22, 2020 10:45am
by Pat Peterson
t. North Georgia
I have boxes of old lottery tickets for sale I mean 10s of thousands of tickets not dollars tuckets
Views: 116   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jan 3, 2020 11:01am
by Brian M Bailey
a
Andrea
I think it may be valuable
Hey guys. So I'm not a collector by any means. However ...i got this ticket a couple days ago...it just happens to be number 000 on the roll, has "TRUMP" as in President Trump as one of the words as well as at least a $10 winner. Please let me know if it's collectabl...
Views: 69   Replies: 0
Last Post: Dec 2, 2019 8:20am
by Andrea
r
Rick
5+ boxes of SC tickets 1970's and later!
I am helping a collector list quite a large collecting of sc tickets all the way back to the 1970's! Looking to sell them off. I can get some sample images and a more accurate range of the dates on these items if wanted. Location Cave Creek, Arizona. Give me a call d...
Views: 65   Replies: 0
Last Post: Sep 4, 2019 4:39am
by Rick
i
Ian
Australian tickets
Hi. I'm looking to make contact with Australian collectors. I have hundreds of different instant scratchy tickets, all over 20 years old.
Views: 115   Replies: 2
Last Post: Mar 3, 2019 12:57pm
by Ian
Sample Void lottery tickets
Hello, I collect sample void lottery tickets from all the world since 1999 (all countries except USA because there are too many tickets in USA) and paper lottery tickets from Japan. I would like to know if someone is interested to do exchanges because I have...
Views: 173   Replies: 0
Last Post: Aug 5, 2018 7:48pm
by Yasmina
OFFER TO PICK UP LOTOLOGY TK’s AND OTHER ITEMS IN NC
I am faced with a dilemma – My two Sons (one from Maine and the other next door) are soon going to install a “lift” (small elevator) for me in my garage, and I must QUICKLY get rid of a lot of lottery stuff stored in my garage. I’ve already s...
Views: 232   Replies: 2
Last Post: May 9, 2017 10:08pm
by Glen/LUMTEC
Free MI SV's
If you are a GLCS Member in good standing, and are NOT attending the 2017 LOTOVENTION, just send me a SASE to receive a free Sample Void (SV) of the following three Michigan Lottery tickets issued in 1982: 1. MI32 LUCKY 7, 2. MI33 THE GOOD LIFE, & 3. MI34 TO...
Views: 236   Replies: 0
Last Post: Mar 13, 2017 8:56pm
by Glen (LUMTEC)
Sample Void Lottery tickets from all the world & Tribolo tickets from Switzerland
Hello everybody, I collect sample void lottery tickets from all the world (all countries except USA because there are too many tickets in USA :-) ) and I would like to know if someone is interested to do exchange or to sell sample void tickets? I like v...
Views: 339   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jan 22, 2017 11:08am
by Yasmina
Sprite "Limited Edition Cans"
Sprite just came out with a "Limited Edition Series" of 12 oz. cans. Right now I'm looking at "I Got A Dollar and a dream - J. Cole 11 of 16". I buy Sprite quite often, and should get many/if not most or all in the set. If anyone is interested in collecting these...
Views: 244   Replies: 0
Last Post: Sep 12, 2016 9:54pm
by LUMTEC/GLEN
INDIA LOTTERY TICKETS
Hi Friends Iam John from India. I can send 30 - 40 different types of India lucky draw lottery tickets. Iam trustable, I will send the letter first. In return, I request old / new currency notes. Pls reply regards John
Views: 259   Replies: 0
Last Post: Mar 11, 2016 8:47am
by VARGHESE JOHN
Thousands of GLOBAL Lottery tickets and Hundreds of MINT USA tickets I need to clear out...
Hello all, Kris L Duke here. I used to collect Lottery Tickets for many years. I stopped well over 5 years ago, and have liquidated most of my USA Scratcher and USA Sample Void collection. I still have Hundreds of Thematic MINT tickets which I need to find...
Views: 307   Replies: 0
Last Post: Mar 4, 2016 2:06pm
by LottoWild (Forme...
s
Steve
Holiday Tickets
Hi All and Merry Christmas, Collecting Holiday tickets is my favorite aspect of Lotology. I collect MINT UNSCRATCHED holiday tickets. I think the Christmas tickets can be very beautiful and hate to scratch them up. I know that mint unscratched collectors are few a...
Views: 270   Replies: 1
Last Post: Dec 6, 2015 8:33am
by Yasmina
j
Jim
MASS. tickets wanted for collection
I have a want list of Scratch tickets (any form ie:MT, SV, Scratched) From Massachusetts. I can purchase or trade other MA tickets. I also have some of the MA passive tickets to trade. Anybody interested? thanks. Jim. #861 GLCS
Views: 296   Replies: 2
Last Post: Nov 30, 2015 7:38pm
by Jim
Guy Harvey Lottery Tickets : sample void
Hello, I like very much all sets on Guy Harvey lottery tickets. Do you have them in sample void to trade? I need : - 3 complete sets of 12 tickets from Florida (N° 1193) and - 1 complete set from other states I can send you scratched, paper or sa...
Views: 280   Replies: 0
Last Post: Aug 14, 2015 8:27am
by Yasmina
m
Mick
National Lottery Ticket question
Hi everyone, I have a FIRST DAY issue National Lottery ticket in mint condition dated 19th November 1994. I have kept it in a plastic wallet and kept flat in a dark drawer for years. Can anyone please tell me how much this would be worth? Many thanks, Mick.
Views: 2254   Replies: 4
Last Post: Jul 14, 2015 6:26pm
by Mich
Dave Agresti news?
Hello, I try to contact Dave Agresti to do exchange but any news. Somebody have some news? I hope he is well. Thank you for your help, Yasmina
Views: 247   Replies: 2
Last Post: May 16, 2015 8:05am
by Yasmina
scratch offs used
I have about 2,000 scratch off's and over 5,000 old lottery tickets, from north Carolina, would anyone like to buy them? jenj19782003@yahoo.com
Views: 395   Replies: 0
Last Post: Apr 7, 2015 10:20am
by jennifer
LOTTERY TICKETS FROM INDIA
Hi Iam John from India. I can send LUCKY DRAW type lottery tickets from India. Iam trustable, I will send the letter first. Send your letter only after you get my letter. awaiting reply regards John
Views: 262   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jan 23, 2015 4:32am
by JUAN
s
Steve
Big money mint scratchers
There seems to be more and more of the "big money" scratchers out there. I mean those that are $10...$20....or even $30 a pop. As a mint scratch ticket collector I am finding this rather daunting. If I want to have every ticket unscratched in my primary collection of...
Views: 321   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jan 2, 2015 5:17am
by Steve
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10