Return to Website

Staying Healthy - The Natural Way!

Now all of my loyal listeners have a place to share their experiences, ask questions or post comments to other individuals in this Health forum.

To send questions to Dr. Bob directly, please go to his web site and e-mail your questions to him by clicking on the 'e-mail Dr. Bob' button.
Please consult a professional or contact Dr. Bob Martin before following any health advice offered in this forum.
NO postings of ANY URLs (unless posted by Dr. Bob) or solicitations of any opportunities - they will be treated as spam! Thank You!

Click on the 'New Article' button to post a new message.

Staying Healthy - The Natural Way!
Start a New Topic 
1 2 3 4
Topic
Author
Views
Replies
Last Post
g
Gail
Attention Deficit Disorder
Dr. Bob, We have tried numerous natural products for my 12y.o. son including Omega 3 fish oil, homeopathic treatment and chinese herbs. To date, nothing has improved his focus and fidgeting. We are against medicating him but we feel that we're at the end of our op...
Views: 583   Replies: 2
Last Post: Nov 13, 2005 8:19pm
by William
j
James
Facial Rash
My 3 year old daughter has a reoccuring rash on the left side of her chin. It has been their for about six to seven months. The GP has told us to apply cortisone cream in the morning and at night. It goes away and when we stop using the cream it comes back. It is pip...
Views: 400   Replies: 0
Last Post: Nov 6, 2005 9:00pm
by James
1 2 3 4
Free Forum powered by Bravenet