Student-to-Student Message Board

This is a message board for the sole use of registered students of the Midwest School of Herbal Studies. As an MWSHS student, do you: Want to find a "study buddy"? Share an herbal healing experience? Ask other students how to make a certain herbal preparation or for their insight on the particulars of a difficult herbal-healing case that you are handling? Then, feel free to submit a post!

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Boneset relieves lupus pain

I have been battling lupus, ankylosing spondylitis, and fibromyalgia for about 20 years. I've been able to manage them pretty well, but this weekend it was unually warm for this time of year and after being in my car with the windows down and the heat and sun baking in on me, I had a flare-up of the photo- sensitivity symptoms of lupus. That night I felt hot all over, my kidneys hurt, and every bone in my body, especially my arms and legs, hurt severely. It occurred to me that the symptoms I was having were similar to the symptoms of viral illnesses that are relieved by boneset. Even though the cause of my symptoms was autoimmune in nature, rather than viral, I decided to try boneset. Within 20 minutes of taking a dose of boneset, my pain and the feeling of being hot all over were gone completely and they did not return!

Re: Boneset relieves lupus pain

Yay! Good thinking on your part and I'm happy Boneset relieved some symptoms for you.