Student-to-Student Message Board

This is a message board for the sole use of registered students of the Midwest School of Herbal Studies. As an MWSHS student, do you: Want to find a "study buddy"? Share an herbal healing experience? Ask other students how to make a certain herbal preparation or for their insight on the particulars of a difficult herbal-healing case that you are handling? Then, feel free to submit a post!

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
The Power of Herbs

What a great experience Yesterday at the herb walk-always enjoy looking and talking about herbs; found out something new about Stinging Nettle root- Just wanted to post something about my personal experience in the last couple of months with herbs- I've been using Skullcap and milky oat for alot of nervous tension It's relieved my condtion about 75% also I've been using Linden-Flower, Tulsi, Meadowsweet, combination tea with added Yarrow tincture- For Hypertension it's worked great. Look forward to the next walk.

Re: The Power of Herbs

Hi Terry, I thought the walk was great too! I always learn something(s) new. Sounds like the skullcap and milky oat have worked pretty quickly for you. That must be a relief. Thanks for talking about Yarrow and hpertension on the walk-that was one of the things I learned =)