Student-to-Student Message Board

This is a message board for the sole use of registered students of the Midwest School of Herbal Studies. As an MWSHS student, do you: Want to find a "study buddy"? Share an herbal healing experience? Ask other students how to make a certain herbal preparation or for their insight on the particulars of a difficult herbal-healing case that you are handling? Then, feel free to submit a post!

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
herb workshop

I went to the workshop on herbs this past Sunday and had a wonderful time. Laurie was a gracious host, and Matt is a really engaging teacher- he always has interesting stories to share and they help me remember important things about different plants. It was great to focus on plants that grow in this region which have so many health benefits, but which may be hard to find commercially. I am blessed to live in an area where I can do some wild-crafting, so I hope to be able to find some new ones (for me) that we talked about come next summer. I would encourage anyone who can to go to one of these workshops.