Return to Website

Motorcycle forum

We are the Lone Star Voyagers a chapter of the American Voyager Association. This open forum is for the members and guest of the LSV-AVA. Please feel free to use this service. Remember this is a family riding chapter.

Motorcycle forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
GMLSV

Good Morning y'all.

72 with showers expected.

Have a good day.
Ride safe.

12 days till Voyage Home.

Brenda

Re: GMLSV

G M L V 12 DAY,S NOW START WORRING THAT EVERY ONE ENJOY THEM SELF MAYBE GET COOL NIGHT FOR COLER CHANGE

Re: Re: GMLSV

Good Morning, all you Texans!! Got a 'free payday' coming up, looks like I will be able to make the VH.
Got to get new cartridges for my printer so I can print out the app. and send it in. Was just reminded by the AVA Boss that my dues are overdue...got to get them in. Have a great TGIF!!

Ride Safe & Sane;
Hank & Rusty

Re: Re: Re: GMLSV

Rusty is coming? Good deal. Does that mean Hank will be there too? Oh well.... Apparently it's too far for RR to come , or, maybe there's too many good places to stay and no reason to sleep next to the road .

No rain today, maybe tomorrow. But, the humidity is threatening to decline for Fall!

Vinnie has a new lid coming compliments of Rick L. Vinnie also has a new tire. Only 8k on the old one plusit had......oops. Rick will be listing a bunch of Voyager parts on the Member Sale link soon. Be watching for it.

Be Good.
Ride Safe.

Keepin' The Gold Side Vertical!

A muggy 71 this morning. Thirty-plus mph winds and 91 today. Big storms headed here for Sunday.

Ride Safe.

Dang it! My AVA dues were due in September! Thanks Hank.

Really looking forward to meeting and riding with you guys and gals. I'm from Baton Rouge, LA and we have similar roads to Deal's Gap. They have a road that has 318 curves in 11 miles, and we have maybe 11 curves/bumps in 318 miles. I don't like too many twisties, I don't like to work that hard to have fun. Although on my last trip to AR I did drag my foot pegs a couple of times. SCAREY I'm bringing another rider from Deberry, TX on a XII, and we will be "roughing" it in the local motel. We will be there for Thursday night, Friday, and Saturday AM, then head home. I teach an adult Bible Class and can't miss it. I'm a retired LEO and working part-time with the LA State Police Senate Security Police. I enjoy most activities in moderation. I've read a lot of your emails and you sound like a fun group. Talk to you later.

HH

See you there Hh

Harvey,
Who are you bringing that is from DeBerry? I have family there and my mother is from Carthage (about 15 miles from DeBerry) As a matter of fact my Aunt is coming to see us in San Angelo from Derry next week!!

Welcome aboard and we all look forard to meeting you and your friend!!

Ride Safe & Long!!!
CatFish

See y'all at Voyage Home, looking forward to it.

Brenda

His name is Lowell A.Pryor. I don't know if he orginally from Deberry or not. He is 18 months older than I, and I'll turn 67 in Nov. Good guy. Rids all over the country.

Re: Re: Re: Re: GMLSV

I've suggested taht we 'name' him "Happy" !

Welcome Harvey,
I think with you the LSV now has 4 ex LEO's in the club. I say again WELCOME and it will be good to meet you.
Ride Safe And Wear Your Safety Gear! You Will Not Need It Until You Do!
RSAWYSG! YWNNIUYD!
John Herring,
LSV Safety Officer

Howdy Harvy as long as they call you Happy its ok as long as they dont call you Hippi. There is only one HIPPI As you shall see

Re: Re: Re: Re: GMLSV

harvy L A COMES TO MY HOUSE OFTEN I HAVENT SEEN HIM SINS HE GOT BACK LAST LONG TRIP GLAD HE COMING

OK, then. I would prefer "Happy Harvey" because that is what is on my vest and bike. Also I ike the initials of "HH" which is simple and makes people wonder what it means. I'll answer to almost anything, except calling me late for supper.

It maybe late Thursday before we can get there, but get there we will. Lord willing and the creeks don't rise.

HH