General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
waaaaaahhhh, i'm a big baby!!

so the publisher of the reader calls up the publisher of the onion and tells him, "there is this random coffee shop where both our papers are dropped off, and someone put some of your onions on our reader. i am holding you responsible. make sure it never happens again"

or maybe: "we have a reader box on this random street corner in chicago, and someone put some of your onions in our reader box. because you drop off your onion nearby, you are responsible for this happening and should have a meeting with your staff and distributors to make sure it never happens again."

Re: waaaaaahhhh, i'm a deaf dumb and blind big baby!!

If a tree falls and crashes to the forest floor, but only the long-eared father of fools (suki) was there to witness it fall and crash, did it really happen?

heeeee-haaaaaawwwwww. He-haw.

Re: waaaaaahhhh, i'm a big baby!!

and i dont' know how to think!

between me an mike foulks, we have almost half a brain. will someone please tell us what we should do next? call peter enger a degenerate? complain about the utcc voice being near our beloved dispatcher (getawaygetawaYGETAWAY!!) ? Lecture cabdrivers about priniples ethics and the proper use of english?

sol ikkefmu

Re: Re: waaaaaahhhh, i'm a big blabby!!

Look here, "sol ikkefmu" whoever you are,

I don't like your innuendo remarks.

Speak English! You are in America now and you can make a fool out of yourself, just like me.

I don't drive a innuendo and have never even been on one.

What have you been on? Answer my question or it is proof you are a layer and a dip user and alkaline.

I hate schools where the principles are always in charge. And when if we made a stupid mistake like badmouth or lie, the beated us mercilessly with big ethics.

Where's my cozy blanket? Mommy there's a funny smell coming out of my diaper. waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa. Hee haw.

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

and i dont' know how to think!

between me an mike foulks, we have almost half a brain. will someone please tell us what we should do next? call peter enger a degenerate? complain about the utcc voice being near our beloved dispatcher (getawaygetawaYGETAWAY!!) ? Lecture cabdrivers about priniples ethics and the proper use of english?

sol ikkefmu