The Soulpranos Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
THE CAISTER GUEST LIST

Bring your autograph albums this comming CAISTER as we have the wildest guest list we've ever had.Expect to bump into familiar faces from near and far,from back in the day and the recent past, everybody wants to come!

Re: THE CAISTER GUEST LIST

Thanks guys you have me me feel worse now.
Will not be attending Caister until next may......
Come on then give us just a little bit more info as to why people should bring there autograph books....

I bet I know who wont be there.

im going,you can have mine for a beer!!

Lights ,camera, action! OOOH will ****** be there?

I think I have been banned from Caister so will miss out! If I have can I have it writing please....

I don't mind if there are footballers,wives and sportsmen,just don't let them on the bloody decks for Franks sake!!!

I don't know who you are or what you may have done to get banned, Marky Mark,and as I couldn't get an answer from the CAISTER office, I asked Mr.Hill why anyone would be banned and he said "Only thieves,drug dealers,troublemakers, & sexual perverts are banned".

Thats me out.

I voiced my oppinion about Caister on another forum whilst the promoter was getting slated by others!

Who cares ,this once great gig is becoming more dissapointing as time goes on.

ha ha ha ,sounds like another late booker...never mind the thousands who will be there will be having it without you,my only concern is the number of amateur djs who have found their way onto the line up in recent years,bring back the pros like Bob Masters,Steve Wren,Greg Edwards and Robbie V.Still you can always go to one of the other 28 weekenders that are staged every year,they've got tickets available.

once great with names like you have quoted a vast improvement towards becoming half decent again

Replace the "nobodies" and the recent additions like SOTRC,eh?

The rumour mill is working overtime on this one,it appears a movie film crew is working on location nearbye and have asked to bring a few of their "people" along.

bring along Young,Tong,Jones,Wren,Masters,James,Rydings,Chi,who knows

Or even YOUNG TONG FUNG CHI

There are more djs on the guest list than on the gig!
No promoters though!!LOL

True!!!!!!

Where U @: soulville hq

Mind you,after telling Cosmic that only "drug dealers,thieves,troublemakers and sexual perverts" were banned and then putting a load of DJs on the guest list seems a contradition!!!LOL

robbie v to do a guest spot per chance? come on you can tell me,i wont say a word.

Chris you have just made laugh out loud !!!.That is so right on the button

Who is Rydings and Chi never heard of them? Didnt Steve Wren use do do caister years ago but who hears of him now. As for Tongy why would they want a house music DJ he could be worse than good old Frank.

not been going long then

With the exception of Greg Edwards why bring back a load of old DJs that dont play out anywhere anymore and probably would only dissapoint. Jazzzz if you think "Young,Tong,Jones,Wren,Masters,James,Rydings,Chi,who knows " are so great then why havent you booked them for your own Inn On The Lake gig?

With the exception of Greg Edwards why bring back a load of old DJs that dont play out anywhere anymore and probably would only dissapoint. Jazzzz if you think "Young,Tong,Jones,Wren,Masters,James,Rydings,Chi,who knows " are so great then why havent you booked them for your own Inn On The Lake gig?

Latest rumour is that FROSTIE,FROGGY and ANDY UNIQUE will in fact be there?

I've got acopy of the running order, and the 3 Djs that i want to see are playing, and all my maaaaaaaates will be there, nuff said. Roll on friday @ 3pm when in the main room we have ???? Oh poo me inks run out

Have a safe journey,see youz dere.

Have a good time at Caister you lot.

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY, the day has come at last. Cases are packed, Camel's loaded up. Here's hoping the A12 is nice n clear. See ya there

Where U @: www.starpointradio.com