The Soulpranos Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
SOUTHPORT WEEKENDER NOVEMBER 2006 – SPARE PLACE ON BOOKING

SOUTHPORT WEEKENDER NOVEMBER 2006 – SPARE PLACE ON BOOKING

I have a spare place on my Southport booking. Is anyone interested? The cost is £125, cheque to be made payable to Upnorth Promotions. There is a spare bed but you will have to make your own travel arrangements, we will be travelling up by train, so you are more than welcome to join us on the train. There are 5 girls on my booking. We don’t mind if it’s a girl or a guy who joins us and you will have your own bed. Southport date is from Friday 3rd November until Sunday 5th November. Please let me know as soon as possible via my e-mail address: SoniaJHarry@hotmail.com
Thanks a lot. A prompt response will be appreciated.

Sonia
:-)

Where U @: At work

Re: SOUTHPORT WEEKENDER NOVEMBER 2006 – SPARE PLACE ON BOOKING

No, it appears. Try a forum dedicated to house music and you might get some takers Sonia. Soul content at southport is sparse nowadays.

No disrespect but I know quite a few folk who like their house that frequent this site, including myself.

Hope you find someone Sonia, i'm sure you will no probs. See you there!

house well you obviously have not been to the conisuers room lately ....its kicking and with quality choons ....Sonia i will ask about for you hun

Re: SOUTHPORT WEEKENDER NOVEMBER 2006 – SPARE PLACE ON BOOKING (SPARE PLACE HAS BEEN TAKEN)

Hi everyone,

Please note that the spare place has now gone.

Thanks to everyone for your help.

Regards.

Sonia
:-)

Where U @: At home