The Soulpranos Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Mark W.

Mr.Webster,good to bump into you last week in the old E.of W.
Shame about the performance that day ,and sorry to hear you're missing from the Club room next week.Back in May I hope??
Markthecabbie

Re: Mark W.

Rumours abound that clubroom going to be run differently this time round ,hopefully beneficial to the listening punters and not detracting from the fact that the clubroom is for something a little bit different and not another main room.
Allways thought Mark's clubroom set were one of the highlights of the weekend

Just read this thread and am gutted. always enjoy Mr Webster whether he is in the clubroom or the main.

Guess I'll just have to hope he drops a nice tune in between games tonight on Gazzetta Football Italia!

Where U @: work

hi Ian K hows things [family ok].yes I would say mark would be a big miss, a great guy did my 50th in march and talks a lot of sense.

Where U @: soulville hq

Richard , only sometimes mate, many a surreal (but happy) hour spent in his caravan with Mark holding court recanting truths, nonsense (about 90% on average, scandal and down right fabrication for verification consult the Countess off Canning.

hi richard, things are good as is the family. hope your all well?

I only spoken to Mark a couple of times, quick hello that kind of thing and he comes across as a good guy. Plus i do like a jazzy tune now and again.

Sorry we couldn't make it to Soulville, sounds like you had a great time?

Where U @: work