go to: THE AMBROSE BIERCE SITE MAIN PAGE

Forum: AMBROSE BIERCE SITE COMMUNICATION BOARD
Start a New Topic 
   Board|Threaded
Author
Comment
I am a Bierce

Hello,

I found this website a while back and I return to it from time to time just to see what interesting things have popped up. It was a great website and I love all the effort people put into it. When I was younger my grandfather used to tell me about Ambrose Bierce and my father had a few of his books. In honor of our distant relative my brother's name is also Ambrose. I have always enjoyed his work and found it fascinating how many other people also like to read his stories. However, one thing that has always troubled me is that I have been unable to find any clear family tree or a clear timeline of his life and relatives. It always seems like his life was such a mystery, I wish I could just see my whole family tree and witness exactly where my connection is to him. That is all I have to say really.

I guess what I am asking is, if anything has his past or future family history or any information that would be fantastic. Also, if you have any questions for me I would be happy to answer them. I am a 24 year old Bierce by the way.

Thank You,
L Bierce

Email  
Re: I am a Bierce - by Don Swaim - Nov 29, 2014 7:44pm
Get your own FREE Forum today! 
Report Content ·  · Web Calendars   Online Photo Albums   Free Guestbooks   Free Web Hosting 
powered by Powered by Bravenet bravenet.com