18u Message Board

Welcome to our message board. If you need help,or just want to talk to someone you can leave a message here, but please don't give out any personal details (home addresses,telephone numbers).

We will respect your confidentiality unless we we are told about a serious crime or any child at risk Then we might have to talk to someone about it to get help.

18u Message Board
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
day 9 in the states

started off today well! picked up my second rental car, its a toyota camry v6 and i admit its not as cool as the dodge it is a better drive, i actually had the choice between the 2 but wanted to try something different hence the toyato! and im glad i picked it.

so once i had picked up the car i went looking for a money grampoint (the office wired me some cash) and i couldnt find one anywhere without a limit! then laura told me that walmart would be able to give me it so i spent like 3 hours looking for a walmart only to find that there is not one in DC!!

anyway in between all this searching around i did have some work to do! i had a meeting with kayla jackson of the national network for youth and i think it was really quite productive, being the amazing charesmatic beauty that i am she loved what i told/showed her about the VIPs.

more importantly the NNFY do some work in schools and this could, if things work out well, be a future opening into american schools, talk about expanding the market!! lol.

along with this she also gave me some quite good ideas to bring home and think about, and thats pretty much it today!

i did eventually find a point and get the money. thank google! (expression, as it happens google was no use lol).

and tomoro? a meeting in an american high school!! im looking forward to it what i learn i think will be of great advantage to us, if they have any season then they will realise the value of the work that we do.

anyway thats all for now, short and sweet! just like my friend sandra mac, lol goodnight my friends!!

Keiran

Re: day 9 in the states

thats better, i was getting withdrawles from you not posting. does katy really know what your tattoo is? i dont believe her. lol.
sounds like your doing fantastic keiran. and if you need anyone to go to jamica or canada with you, just holla.
now keiran, back to buisness. i have decided that i think you should do m a favour when you get back, (before xmas) since i've had to look after your dog for two weeks and walk him myself. also, he's ate 1 toy man, 2 tubs of lurpack butter and one tv remote so i've decided you owe me lol. we shall talk lol

ha ha yes he likes butter! and he keeps his coat glossy!

no i refuse! no proposition will i accept.

well it sounds like today was slightly better than yesterday apart from the money trouble and nohaving as good a car! lol oh and by the way there is no way u are getting to go to canada or jamaica without me - its just not fair!! we had vip training at work all day today so we are all safe and strong and free :) was not the same withou ur input though i have to say. and that flippin laura was in with a sickness bug today passing her germs around everyone! and my house is away to get dug up bcos i have a leak under the floor boards and the guy below me's celing is away to collapse. so i am away to drown my sorrows :( speak to you soon bud x

happiness can not be found at the bottom of a glass!!

why did i write seasons instead of sense above? numpty!

ha ha at you katilina!! i always said you were a big drip and now everyone knows it! lol

K-dog x