18u Message Board

Welcome to our message board. If you need help,or just want to talk to someone you can leave a message here, but please don't give out any personal details (home addresses,telephone numbers).

We will respect your confidentiality unless we we are told about a serious crime or any child at risk Then we might have to talk to someone about it to get help.

18u Message Board
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Just a thought

I sit here alone in the dark
Longing for someone to hear my cries
Why does this pain hold it's grip
Tears flowing from my eyes

Friends? Ha don't make me laugh
They say they are always there
but I learned the truth, a hard lesson
No-one really cares

"Friends" move on and leave you
with a feeling of bleak hopelessness
my emotions are crushed as i sit here alone
just a waste of space

Re: Just a thought

Your not alone & your not a waste of space. yup friends do leave but you get the few that will be there for as long as they can be who you will be able to trust just takes time to find them x

Hi. Thank u for sharing this poem with us. I totally agree with what never believe said. People will always come and go in your life so it's important that you can rely on yourself. Im sorry you feel so bad just now and if there is anything any of us at Eighteen And Under can do then just let us know. Take care. Katy

true friends can be found at the centre...Im serious, why not give it a try - when you've been hurt so much before, you really have nothing to lose. xxx

just an echo to the other peoples thougts here, i agree especialy with katy. just enjoy friendships where and wheb you can and accept that they are unlikely to last forever, thats what i do! but maybe thats just because people dont like me very much?? lol im playin, but seriously be your own bestest friend, and all others can be second best.

K-dog

ps this doesnt mean you have to talk to yourself!! lol but come down to 18U and speak to us, we are well nice! and welcome people always.