18u Message Board

Welcome to our message board. If you need help,or just want to talk to someone you can leave a message here, but please don't give out any personal details (home addresses,telephone numbers).

We will respect your confidentiality unless we we are told about a serious crime or any child at risk Then we might have to talk to someone about it to get help.

18u Message Board
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
anyone got an answer?

Why do the good people die first?
if your good are you cursed?
Cos they always seem to come of the worst
why is life just so dam confusing?
is it just this one big illusion?
maybe its just a big huge test
and Cos your trying so hard you don't get a rest
Faith and hope there hard to find, but i tried
but now i know not to believe
because I'm sitting here having to grieve
so whats the point in life? somebody give me a sign!
or should i just go on and pretend everything is fine?

Re: anyone got an answer?

I think this is a brilliant poem and shows how not just you, but many others feel as well. i don't think there are any real answers to your questions. Death is one of the few things in life that you have absolutely no control over which is why i think it's so hard to come to terms with. in answer to your last question i think you do have to carry on because the alternative doesn't hold much of a future. you don't have to pretend everything is ok though. sometimes it helps to talk and be around people. take care and keep strong.

Re: anyone got an answer?

iv heard loads of different answers to what the meaning of life is, such as - just to live. just to love. there is no point we are here due to a series of extrodinary accidents. we are all just an alien experiment. we are not truly alive we are but a dream of the gods. and on and on.

the best one i have ever heard from someone else was actually just now when i asked AQA and they text back -
the point of life is to enjoy the wonders there are around you, both in this country and abroad. to meet and get know other people. to feel happy.

i do consider myself somewhat of a philosopher however and have been contemplating your question for the last few minutes and my great mind has come up with this!-
me.

ha ha no im joking it is this -
the meaning of life is to be both orchestrator and audience, beauty in all its forms is only truly beautiful when appreciated, so we are here to enjoy the beauty of life around us, be it in art, love , nature, a babys first true breath, a stolen kiss beneath a wind swept elm tree, a leopard running, whatever! all are here to both appreciate life and beauty and to contribute something towards it, and each and every person, animal, insect, even star! and atom! contribute something beautiful, even if it is just in being.

well thats my theory anyway what do you think? life is life i suppose and thats why there are many and no answers to that question, because it means something different to everyone, and in my opinion thats also a beautiful thing! lol any help? i hope so.

as to the rest of your questions though im stumped! but thank you for sharing this, as you can see it certainly got me thinking!!

K-dogx