18u Message Board

Welcome to our message board. If you need help,or just want to talk to someone you can leave a message here, but please don't give out any personal details (home addresses,telephone numbers).

We will respect your confidentiality unless we we are told about a serious crime or any child at risk Then we might have to talk to someone about it to get help.

18u Message Board
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Hi

Hi everyone. Just though i would post seeing as everyone seems to have gone quiet :( hope u all had a good weekend. I don't know where my weekend has gone to be honest, it seems to have flown past. Maybe it was because of all the excitement from the x factor final? Or the xmas party we had at Balgowan Sheltered Housing where Shaun put a woman's hip out! Enough said lol anyway on a much more serious note i am phoneless until 2moro :( i left it behind today and i honestly feel like i've lost my right arm! Sad i know. I suppose the only good thing about it is that i don't have jerri nipping my head all nite! lol take care everyone and hopefully hear from u all soon. x

P.S how rubbish is sunday nite tv??

Re: Hi

hiya katy. glad you livened up the message board. i'm only on here quickly in between dying of the flu. i'm almost always dying eh? your lucky you dont have your phone cause with how ill i am, i'd be doing alot of head nipping. hope everyone's doing better than me woth the flu or katy with only one arm.

p.s. hope to see everyone in painting the office tomorrow

Haha, we all seem to be falling apart! I was admitted to Hosp last night - got out today after a big injection at a certain anatomical site! ( i cant sit down now!) "< .....to go and 'sit' at a pc for 2 1/2 hours and do an exam! Honestly, why bother studying - nothing you want ever comes up. I had to blab on about pretty pictures of cancer cells and talk nonsense about how to get non complient patients to take their medication! Ok ....ive bored you with medical talk sorry - how was everyone's weekend? And how was the chinese lunch last week?
xxx

the chinese was great and balgowan was even better. but next.....the office quiz!!! can't wait.

do you mean you cant wait for your team to lose the quiz laurie? lol.
i'm feeling a bit better today, no longer on my death bed with the flu. going to get my hair done today too and i think that'll make me feel even better so cant wait.
hey katy, did you find your arm that you lost?
and laura, hows your bum now?

My bum is much better now thank Jerri! ", Good guessing! You're team have nothing to worry about r.e. this quiz!

Im off on Holiday now! WOOP WOOP! Working tomorrow though, getting all measured up for my nurses uniform too! joy!

Hope to see you all soon xxx

My arm seems to have re-attached jerri but thanks very much for asking! lol im feeling slightly ill after my two packets of fruit flakes on top of a chippie but i'll get over it, im also getting the cold, once again thanks to jerri! lol oh and laurie u don't have a hope of winning this quiz - we'll see who has a brain the size of a planet! x

omg. i'm on katy's team, she's dead confident lol x