18u Message Board

Welcome to our message board. If you need help,or just want to talk to someone you can leave a message here, but please don't give out any personal details (home addresses,telephone numbers).

We will respect your confidentiality unless we we are told about a serious crime or any child at risk Then we might have to talk to someone about it to get help.

18u Message Board
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
nobody

He has left me bruised
am i alive just to be abused

What have i done wrong?
I'm weak now not strong

Should i just run away?
pack my stuff and go today

But my problems would come with me
so nothing would change now i see

But i really want to just move on
cos he wont care if I'm gone

Maybe take my one last breath
and lead myself to death

wish i had the guts to just say goodbye
but i don't i sit there with my knife and cry

why cant i just do it now get it over and done
because i know that if i do that, he's just won

so i just dont know what to do x

Re: nobody

it's a well written poem so clearly you have a lot of talent. it's such a shame you are feeling so bad just now.
there are a lot of bad people out there who prey on young and vulnerable people but there are a lot more good people who are there to help you.
reach out and get some help and you will find that there is a whole new world out there full of good people and good things.

hiya, i agree with laurie, there are alot more good people than bad in this world and we need to keep strong and keep fighting till there are no more bad people left.
also, your most def not a nobody x

You are very brave and very right - you dont quit, because then the bad people win! Dont give up, there are people out there who know what its like, how hard it is...but you will move on and you will get stong. By surviving - tht already says so much about the inner strength you must have! Take care xxx

I like this one a lot as despite u saying at the end that u don't know what to do u made two great points which also answered a couple of your questions. Running away would still leave you with your head and all the muddles. It wouldn't matter how far u ran. I think it's a much better idea to stay around people who can help you and try to figure out a way in which you no longer have to feel like this. Your life is your own, not anyone elses to take or make you feel like you can't survive. You say you wish you had the guts to say goodbye - it takes much more guts to keep going and stay alive which you are doing. You are stronger than you think although i know that must be very difficult to see. Take care x

i guess i'll just have to get a grip and get over it(L) x