18u Message Board

Welcome to our message board. If you need help,or just want to talk to someone you can leave a message here, but please don't give out any personal details (home addresses,telephone numbers).

We will respect your confidentiality unless we we are told about a serious crime or any child at risk Then we might have to talk to someone about it to get help.

18u Message Board
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Xmas Nite In

It's me again! lol hope ur all ok. Just to say that we are having a xmas nite in the centre on Monday 22nd December from 7ish onwards. There will be a quiz hosted by Shaun and Marley which is likely to be so impossible that nobody will know the answers but will definately be a lot of fun! And i also overheard there could well be singstar on the go and if you haven't heard Shaun's meatloaf rendition then you have not lived! Should be a great night and you are all welcome so if you fancy coming along just let one of us know so that we can arrange things for numbers etc! Hope to see you all there x

Re: Xmas Nite In

be well fun cant wait(L)
Ohh Katy you still think i'm not gonna dress up? anyone else think i wont? ha got my outfit;):L but im changing once i come though(L)
be fun(L) haha x

Ye ye we'll see - it'll be 'na i can't do i'll get a pure minter!' lol or something like that! Glad you are coming though as i think it'll be a great nite x

Yeah well we will see (L)

everyone knows i will dress up babes (L) x

Well i need proof! lol i'll believe it when i see it! x

dear old/young katy. you make fun of how hard shauns quizzes are, do you think we have forgotten? last year you helped shaun do that impossible quiz! marleys quizzes are always good though, (and easier).
cant wait though, think it's gonna be a great night and hope to see lots of young people there x