18u Message Board

Welcome to our message board. If you need help,or just want to talk to someone you can leave a message here, but please don't give out any personal details (home addresses,telephone numbers).

We will respect your confidentiality unless we we are told about a serious crime or any child at risk Then we might have to talk to someone about it to get help.

18u Message Board
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
new year

Wishing everyone a happy new year and lets hope 2009 is kind to us all

Re: new year

Here here shaun let's hope the new year is a better one for us all :)

to be honest 2008 was pretty wicked for me!

another of the same will do lol

K-dog x

yeah hope everyone has a great new year!(L) xxx

HMMM, Im just wondering what i'll come up with as a New Years Resolution this time....making more of an effort to keep in touch with friends is defs on my list! Any ideas people? xx

Can't help you with that one laura, i don't believe in them. I don't know about anyone else but all that happens with me is i make up ridiculous resolutions that im unlikely to keep which means by the second week of january i feel like a complete failure - id rather wait until at least february until i feel like that! lol im more of a day to day person so if something comes up that i want to change i can work on it there and then but good luck with making you resolutions! lol

That sounds like a good plan katy! Wish id thought of that sooner - i always make them, then give up by the 2nd/3rd jan and feel like ive failed something massive! I should make a resolution, not to make anymore resolutions! Small achievable goals me think, sound wiser? Thanks! xxx