18u Message Board

Welcome to our message board. If you need help,or just want to talk to someone you can leave a message here, but please don't give out any personal details (home addresses,telephone numbers).

We will respect your confidentiality unless we we are told about a serious crime or any child at risk Then we might have to talk to someone about it to get help.

18u Message Board
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment

Wanted to be the first to post and i reckon ive beat everyone lol hope u have all had an ok time over xmas and new year and i hope the new year is a better one for everyone (apart from keirans cos he said his year was perfect) take care and hope to speak to u all soon x

Re: 2009

My best ever start to a New Year was the year I set myself on fire (accidentally) and everyone was so drunk they couldn't help put the fire out. This year's start was not quite as exciting but I spent it with some great friends in sheltered housing complex at Balgowan Court.
I hope this year is better than last year for everyone, even Keiran. Well done katy getting in there first. 2009 will be what we make it for ourselves. Let's all get into the driving seat of our lives and have the best journey ever this year.

Re: 2009

well done katy.
nice speach laurie.
all the best to everyone. happy new year