18u Message Board

Welcome to our message board. If you need help,or just want to talk to someone you can leave a message here, but please don't give out any personal details (home addresses,telephone numbers).

We will respect your confidentiality unless we we are told about a serious crime or any child at risk Then we might have to talk to someone about it to get help.

18u Message Board
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
trust

not being nasty or whatever but what u say about confindence is pretty much all lies cos all i had 2 do was say i was some1 else n i got infromation on my m8 so... jst fought i wud tells use

Re: trust

im not too sure i would believe that to be honest, we have very strict policys on Confidentiality.

Incidentally, why would you pretend to be someone else to get info on your friend?

i agree with keiran and it also depends alot on what was said.

im sorry to hear someone has an issue with confidentiality. I hope you all get it resolved. As an aside, Id just like to say on this board that i have nothing but respect for the way in which all at 18u have acted, discreetly and appropriately with regard to anything ive ever spoken about / been involved in.
Thanks guys!

Eighteen And Under has a strict confidentiality policy and this is only breached in exceptional circumstances which is very rare. I am unsure why you would be trying to get information about a friend but i fail to see how any information would be passed to yourself. If your friend has an issue with what you say has happened then this should be addressed in the centre as the message board is not the place.

At first it was easy to believe with what was going on, but when i tell you i don't believe you anymore, you post on the message board? ok.

18 and under are great, i was just stupid for a while.

--i'm dead sorry that i thought 18 and under could do that and im dead sorry for believe someone else, sorry EAU xxx