18u Message Board

Welcome to our message board. If you need help,or just want to talk to someone you can leave a message here, but please don't give out any personal details (home addresses,telephone numbers).

We will respect your confidentiality unless we we are told about a serious crime or any child at risk Then we might have to talk to someone about it to get help.

18u Message Board
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Child Protection - Your Say

Hi everyone, hope you are all ok. Although i have put up posters around the office i thought i would post on here as well in case some of you haven't been in. On Thursday 19th February from half five until half seven Ian Barron from Dundee University will be in the office to ask your views on child protection. He currently holds lectures for his students on the current child protection system and would like to know young people's views. This is a great opportunity for young people to have their say about what they think should happen. If you cannot attend or feel uncomfortable about attending you can write down something and hand it to either myself or Laurie to pass to Ian. Hope to see you all there.

Re: Child Protection - Your Say

I'd be pretty interested in this Katy....maybe email you...have a wee chat!? xxx

Ok doke laura i'll send u an email and can see what you think :) x

i have heard this has been postponed? any news about this? not great that we get all geared up and someone (not us) changes the date.

Hi everyone ye its been postponed for about a month. No date as yet and i only heard it through the grapevine so really no idea whats happening. Wiill let you know when i have a date

hmmm... im glad i just looked at this again - or id have been turning up on thursday! And you'll all be in in amsterdam!