18u Message Board

Welcome to our message board. If you need help,or just want to talk to someone you can leave a message here, but please don't give out any personal details (home addresses,telephone numbers).

We will respect your confidentiality unless we we are told about a serious crime or any child at risk Then we might have to talk to someone about it to get help.

18u Message Board
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
ideas? anyone?

just a heads up for people,

i need to make a short film for use at conferences, the idea is to have a film, powerpoint and pre prepared talk to take to any conferences we will be talking at in future, ans it has to be ready for trial by may/june!

so to these ends i will be periodically working on a story board in the centres blue room (starting monday the 9th) and would welcome anyone who wants to pop in, see what i have, and make suggestions/give me the thumbs up or down etc.

so if your in the office ask me about it or if you fancy popping by with suggestions etc just give the office a call to check if im there, im sure everyone knows the number is 01382 206222!! lol

to give you food for thought the loose plan at the moment is to play a sad film (2-5 minutes long) at the start then play the same film only not sad at the end.

this might change as i have no idea how the story will progress once on the story board.

feel free to post ideas up on here as well and i will check it periodically!

ps in case you dont know a story board is something that artists use when they are making a film with strong visual impacts in it, its basically a comic strip!

i know this cause i once helped someone make an arty film, i ended up shooting arrows and mock hanging myself from a tree! not comfortable or clever guys! but the end result was fantastic.

cheers dudes and dude'ess's!
K-Dog

Re: ideas? anyone?

I think you will find the blue room is my office and i do not believe you have asked my permission if you can work in it or not! x

i think you will find you are small and will do what i tell you. so dub it! lol

that's not very vip - im telling

i breathe VIP! i live VIP! lol il tell you what VIP is.

anyway, f you dont have any ideas what you doing on my post? coming in here trying to tell me how to act . . this is my house!

Children!!!!
You two are supposed to be campaigners for peace, and an end to violence! What sort of message is this your sending out? ", To young impressionable minds like moi!

Anyway.....im no good with film / comic stip / story board stuff! ( just as you saw with my limited talent for poetry! ) but id be interested to find out what you come up with. Oh, and of course be of any help!

Laura xxx

Excuse me Laura! I used no violence or threatening language in the slightest as you will see if you look back through my posts!!! So there! x

lol whateva katy you totslly threatened me!!

you tell her laura

admittedly....katy was polite 'k-dog' - dont fall out with me! ", xxx

hey your meant to be on myside!

and i NEVER fall out with people! im too great for that lol

Haha...i really need to get my backside in gear and get into 18u...instead of just frequenting a website! Perhaps then I could sort you out face-face k-dog - or perhaps id be too scared because you're taller than I!