18u Message Board

Welcome to our message board. If you need help,or just want to talk to someone you can leave a message here, but please don't give out any personal details (home addresses,telephone numbers).

We will respect your confidentiality unless we we are told about a serious crime or any child at risk Then we might have to talk to someone about it to get help.

18u Message Board
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Amsterdam!

Hey dudes just to let you all know that jerri, shaun, keiran, sandra and me will be off to amsterdam from monday to wednesday - can't wait! Keep up all the good work on the message board and speak to you all when we get back! x

Re: Amsterdam!

i do hope none of you are going to touch any of that illegal stuff that is legal over there? i am going to organised random drug testing of all workers i think. i hope you all have a great time but remember..when you come back..the rest of us have a break and you lot work!

Eh hem i seem to remember someone went out to australia for a month not that long ago?! i cant wait though, havent had a holiday for a long time (norwich and london dont count cos that was work!) and we will most definately not be touching any of that illegal stuff that is legal over there - hold off on the drug testing though just in case the fumes or something might affect the results!

yeah, i'm only going because i want to see ann frank's museum and thats definately, possitively the only reason for me going

oh yeah, forgot to say.....

whooooooppppppiiiiieeeee!

take care till then everybody and i'm sure they'll be loads of posts for us to reply to when we ge back since we're not the only one's that post on here lol xx

Have a fab time people! I'll miss you in this virtual world of ours! xxx

lol speak for yourself jerri and katy!

i go nowhere without my ltop