18u Message Board

Welcome to our message board. If you need help,or just want to talk to someone you can leave a message here, but please don't give out any personal details (home addresses,telephone numbers).

We will respect your confidentiality unless we we are told about a serious crime or any child at risk Then we might have to talk to someone about it to get help.

18u Message Board
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
A mantra

I think we need a mantra - tough times need positive thoughts....here goes with one of mine. Hope it helps.

I am my power

I am my light

I build my tower

Brave my night

I'm my beginning

And my end

My heart, my soul,

My joy, my friend

I am my reason

For being here

I am my comfort

And my fear

I am my breath

My mind, my state,

My hope, my dignity,

My fate

I am my time

I am my feat

I am my life

I am complete

Re: A mantra

lol aileen your mantra is pretty, but everyone knows a true mantra is rough and repeatable!

my mantra thing has a lot of swearing in it, so iv written a 'nice' version, but if you use your imagination youl know roughly what mine is, ya? ok

it goes like - you can do this, of course you can do this, stop being such a kitten, you can dumpling do this, you can do anything! remember who you are you muppet. now do it!

lol but i have a song which i use more, il sound crazy but this actually gets stuck in my head sometimes! it goes like - keirans great, keirans great, ye ye keirans great! keirans the greatest in the world, what a shame! your not him, so at best your second best, cause keirans great, ye keirans great.

lol the lyrics often change apart from the keirans great bit.

anyway if you use a similar mantra and song you will achieve anything GUARAUNTEED!!

U need to get out more keiran

why? im great, your not, thaats all i need to know

Hey - only a MAN called Kieran could come up with TRA?? like that lol.

o o better call the sexist police!

aileen i thought we were mates

lol

lol o wait i just got that! MAN TRA omg im tired lmao