18u Message Board

Welcome to our message board. If you need help,or just want to talk to someone you can leave a message here, but please don't give out any personal details (home addresses,telephone numbers).

We will respect your confidentiality unless we we are told about a serious crime or any child at risk Then we might have to talk to someone about it to get help.

18u Message Board
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Best Weekend Ever

Hi everyone - hope you all had a good weekend! Mines was ace apart from the fact im so dizzy i can barely stand up right now but my weekend makes up for it! lol i got insured on jerri's car and it was completely free to do!! We were out for a drive anyway in dundee when i found out so i got a shot of the car while keiran filmed it and tried to scare me - little did he know i have no fear! But it was great and the best present ive ever had :) not sure jerri felt the same but she is a pretty good driving instructor and didnt stress out - at least not when i was driving anyway! So hopefully il be passed in no time :) What did everyone else get up to?

Re: Best Weekend Ever

well i had a good weekend other than almost dying! some crazy dizzy blonde is tearing up the streets and almost killing everyone!

o the humility!!!!!!

Re: Best Weekend Ever

mine's was really good and thought it was great that katy got insured and was cruising in the city center on a saturday night with all the other boy racers lol.