18u Message Board

Welcome to our message board. If you need help,or just want to talk to someone you can leave a message here, but please don't give out any personal details (home addresses,telephone numbers).

We will respect your confidentiality unless we we are told about a serious crime or any child at risk Then we might have to talk to someone about it to get help.

18u Message Board
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Fun & Games

This thread is dedicated to fun and games - join in the general merriment here!

Re: Fun & Games

FIGUR3 THIS OUT :D

theres a famer, a chicken, a fox and some chicken food, theres only 1 boat and only the famer can drive it across the river and back with only one other thing on the boat - how does the famer get the fox, chicken and chicken food over?

RUL3S

only the farmer can drive the boat

he can only take one person over at a time

the fox cant be left with the chicken because the fox will eat it

the chicken cant be left with the chicken food cos it will eat

so how do they get over?

x

You take the chicken across first, come back with the boat empty then take the grain across but bring the chicken back. Leave the chicken and take the fox and then come back for the chicken!! Woohoo!

Work this one out then all you smarty pants.

They call me a man but i have no wife.
I have a body but i have no life.
I have a mouth but i will never speak.

hmmm....any ideas?

a snowman?
xx

all i can come up with is the moon

as in the man in the moon?

welldone never believe! It is indeed a snowman! ", xxx

ooohhh yeah! haha xx

SOME WHAT IF QUESTIONS..

If you had only 24 hours to live, what would you do?

If a classmate asked you for the answer to a question during an exam while the teacher was not looking, what would you do?

If someone's underwear was showing, would you tell them?

If one song were to describe your life, what song would it be?

If you bumped your car into another car, but nobody saw you do it, would you leave your name and address?

If you could ask God any one question, what would it be?

If you could be a bird, what would you choose to be?

If you could be a super-hero, which one would you be?

If you could be another person for a day, who would you be?

If you could change three thing about yourself, what would it be?

if you could can one mistake you have made what would it be and why?

If you could choose how you were going to die, what would you choose your death to be?

If you could commit any crime and get away with it, what would you do?

If you could date a celebrity, who would you choose?

If you could hear what someone is thinking for a day, who would you choose?

If you got arrested for murder, whom would you call with your telephone call from prison? And why?

If you could stop a bad habit that you have, what would you stop?

If you could have any one supernatural power (flying, being invisible), which would you choose and why?

If you had to spend 100 days on a desert island, what five things would you take with you and why?

If you could receive praise from a person, what person would it be?

if you had a month to live what would you do?

if you had to pick between money and love which would you pick?

got bored so decide to do it myself haha!

1.Errmmm spend as much time as i could with the people i care about like my brothers, or granda & gran and people from Eau course!

2.depends if i liked them or not ha!

3.yeah cos i would hate it if it was me!:O

4. This Girl - Nikki Flores

5. haha no id leave :P unless i knew the person and liked them:P

6. Why do bad people do what they do?!

7. ewwwwwww haha JOKEN none!! would rather be dead ewww!!!!

8. got to be superwomen cos shes pretty and can fly :P

9. ermm.. dunoo either victoria beckham or janice dickinson hehe.

10. my legs! my hair!! my nose!! haha!!

11. tell someone i hated them when i didnt and never will i guess.

12. ermm.. something fast and not sore llf so probs be shot or just die in my sleep!

13. rob a bank or 3 ha!

14. omg theres loads ha! erm George Clooney

15. janice dickinson cos would like to know what she really thinks about people

16.probs laurie cos she knows everything and would be able to help is i hope llf!

17. errr smokin!!

18. i dunoo flying sounds good but being invisible would be great aswell! err i dunoo? defoo got to be invisible cos you could go anywere haha!!

19. a big massive bottle of irn bru llf a friend so i wasnt alone err a gun errr my phone!!!!! and my ipod llf well the gun incase anything trys to eat me! duno what kinds of things that are out there but hey! my phone so i can maybe phone someone my irnbru cos if i die least im happy my ipod cos then ill have music and be happy dancing along and my friend so i can have someone to talk to!

20. dunoo would have an easy answer a while ago but couldnt care anymore to be hhonest llf.

21.spend time with my family, do the things i love i guess!

22. err money cos that wont bugger you up and well love is just not worth the hurt in the end i think:P

x

If you had only 24 hours to live, what would you do? I actually have no idea. I suppose I would probably spend time with people who are important to me.

If a classmate asked you for the answer to a question during an exam while the teacher was not looking, what would you do? I would probably give them the answer – I seem to recall doing it a few times lol

If someone's underwear was showing, would you tell them? It would depend on who it was 

If one song were to describe your life, what song would it be? I don’t know about it describing my life but I love Damien Rice Cannonball

If you bumped your car into another car, but nobody saw you do it, would you leave your name and address? Ooh again it might depend on who it was – if it was Keiran’s car then no haha na seriously I think my conscience might get the better of me

If you could ask God any one question, what would it be? Nothing

If you could be a bird, what would you choose to be? I dunno, an eagle?

If you could be a super-hero, which one would you be? These are pretty hard like! Wonderwoman?

If you could be another person for a day, who would you be? Jennifer Aniston or Keiran just to see how his brain actually works lol

If you could change three thing about yourself, what would it be? Only three? Lol I would stop being such a stress head, realise that there are times where it is ok to not be so independent and ask for help, and make the most of every day

if you could can one mistake you have made what would it be and why? That’s a hard one because if we didn’t make mistakes then we wouldn’t learn from them. Most of my mistakes seem to cost me financially so I would probably try and change one of them

If you could choose how you were going to die, what would you choose your death to be? In my sleep

If you could commit any crime and get away with it, what would you do? It may involve slashing tyres, panning windows etc of certain people that I am definitely not able to mention

If you could date a celebrity, who would you choose? Johnny Depp mmm

If you could hear what someone is thinking for a day, who would you choose? Probably Keiran again lol

If you got arrested for murder, whom would you call with your telephone call from prison? And why? Laurie because that’s who everyone would phone lol

If you could stop a bad habit that you have, what would you stop? Smoking without a doubt

If you could have any one supernatural power (flying, being invisible), which would you choose and why? Being invisible because think how much fun you could have with that

If you had to spend 100 days on a desert island, what five things would you take with you and why? My ipod, my mobile, the malteaser chocolate bunnie (actually amazing), red bull and cigarettes (sad I know)

If you could receive praise from a person, what person would it be? Probably Laurie

if you had a month to live what would you do? Go to Australia

if you had to pick between money and love which would you pick? Don’t have much of either (poor me) but definitely love

get in the biggest police chase Britain has ever witnessed then end by driving off a cliff into the sea at 160MPH

If a classmate asked you for the answer to a question during an exam while the teacher was not looking, what would you do?
give them the answer of course!

depends what they look like lol

sex on fire, KOL

If you bumped your car into another car, but nobody saw you do it, would you leave your name and address?
ha ha ah aha ha ha ha NO WAY!!

why do you hate me so much? Lol or do I really need penny’s on my eyes to pay the ferryman?
is a bat a bird? If not then either a kestrel or an eagle

thats daft, I am a super hero!!

one of girls aloud, any would do lol! Or one of Michael jacksons body guards

get more buff, get better hair, and work less but still make lots o dosh.

if you could change one mistake you have made what would it be and why?
not get with my ex I think, obvious reasons!

If you could choose how you were going to die, what would you choose your death to be?
lol my first answer to that is inappropriate! So il choose sailing out to sea in a storm.

I can! Lol I would drive like a nutcase whilst impersonating a police car, o and randomly bite someone! Also a local guy fawks thing lol

the queen maybe, or the girl from how to lose friends, not Kirsten dunse the other 1

ravn (my dog)

If you got arrested for murder, whom would you call with your telephone call from prison? And why?
my friend max, so he could tell everyone important for me

picking my nose when im sleeping! (don’t ask where I wipe it lol!)

If you could have any one supernatural power (flying, being invisible), which would you choose and why?
telepathic, obv reasons I think! That would be wicked!

If you had to spend 100 days on a desert island, what five things would you take with you and why?
red bull (need it to live) fags (for the boredom) ravn (for company) a knife (very useful outdoors) bow and arrows (get some yummy animals lol)

I quite fancy being sir keiran so I guess the monarchy

every death defying thing I could think of!

Love, then if I ran out of money I could sell my love.

If you had only 24 hours to live, what would you do? I'll tell you when it happens

If a classmate asked you for the answer to a question during an exam while the teacher was not looking, what would you do? I'd probably tll them, either that or call them a ******* lol

If someone's underwear was showing, would you tell them? Probably not cause i would think they they wanted it that way

If one song were to describe your life, what song would it be? I have no idea. probably life is a lemon by meat loaf

No lol

If you could ask God any one question, what would it be? i'd ask him why?

A Raven

Bananaman

If you could be another person for a day, who would you be? hmm, thats a tough one...jaquin phoenix cause he seems intresting and i can think of anyone else

If you could change three thing about yourself, what would it be? the size of my feet cause its hard finding shoes lol, my skin tone and to have good health

if you could can one mistake you have made what would it be and why?I'm not telling lol

If you could choose how you were going to die, what would you choose your death to be? i'd probably like to die peacefully in my bed surrounded by the people i love most.

If you could commit any crime and get away with it, what would you do? I'd rob a bank to see how they like it! lol

Will smith without a doubt

If you could hear what someone is thinking for a day, who would you choose? my son cause i think it'd be funny

If you got arrested for murder, whom would you call with your telephone call from prison? And why? I'd phone keiran so he could arrange busting me out

If you could stop a bad habit that you have, what would you stop? biting my nails

If you could have any one supernatural power (flying, being invisible), which would you choose and why? i'd want to be telepathic

If you had to spend 100 days on a desert island, what five things would you take with you and why? A big book, a boat, a pack of cards, will smith and wine lol

It would be me

i'd stop caring how i look to others and enjoy life

if you had to pick between money and love which would you pick? love

That last post was from jerri, not me lol

i would have a long lie, ask everyone to visit me and share my wisdom with them. then i would go out and tell certain people in the council exactly what i think of them before pulling out a gun and doing the world a faviour.

tell them the wrong answer

no way!

i'm forever blowing bubbles

yes

when can i take over from you?

an owl

laurie

god

my age, my height and my colour

i never make mistakes

to be hit by a train

fraud, money laundering, robbery, murder

dont know any of them

joseph as long as he is thinking in english

my old mate bill because he would know how to get me out.

working

would like to have super hearing so that i could listen in to everyones convos.

food, drink, a fishing net a box of books and sun screen coz that would be sensible

my children

have lots of fun and write that book which will definately get me in trouble

love for sure

Email: nevereverbelieve@hotmail.com

SOME WHAT IF QUESTIONS..

Probably phone everyone i could to find out how much they'd miss me! And say my goodbye's of course!

such a swat, but eager to please - id tell them the wrong answer, convincingly!

absolutely, if i knew them - not a stranger though!

Survivor. cheesy but kinda true!

oh difficult one, id not want to, but my conscience would get the better of me!

why why why why why....

a parrot...so i could be cheeky..and get away with it!

the most amazing doctor! haha! because none of my realy superheroes exist!

The queen, id like to see how she lives and be pampered!

id stop being a perfectionist,id want to be healthier, and....younger again!

one little wish, to start all over again!

in my sleep, in no pain...many years from now.

probably murder. but id like to rob a bank too - and get rich quickly!

hmm...used to have a thing for orlando bloom - but these days, daniel craig.

Pres. obama.

my solicitor most likely, to get me out of there!

biting my nails when im really anxious, its the only time i do it...and i always regret it!

at the moment, id want to be a 'genious' and invisible so i could a) pass my exams, and b) not even have to worry, because i could go to the meetings secretly where they set the qu's!

food, drink...books, my teddy bear, and a friend for company!

my bro - i just want to get on with him...but i'll just have to wait a few years i think.

everything i could! all the things id usually put off to 'another day'

love.

If you had only 24 hours to live, what would you do? Die of fright! No, finish the VIP website then die of fright.

If a classmate asked you for the answer to a question during an exam while the teacher was not looking, what would you do? Pretend I didnt know the answer either

If someone's underwear was showing, would you tell them? depends how well I know them

If one song were to describe your life, what song would it be? 'Walk on' by Gerry and the Pacemakers

If you bumped your car into another car, but nobody saw you do it, would you leave your name and address? Ooooh - depends on the bump - if it was obvious, yes.

If you could ask God any one question, what would it be? Could you spare a fiver for a mosquito net for comic relief?

If you could be a bird, what would you choose to be? anything but a woodpecker - couldn't stand all that peckering. Actually, i know, a nightingale.

If you could be a super-hero, which one would you be? My mum

If you could be another person for a day, who would you be? Seve Ballesteros in his hey day.

If you could change three thing about yourself, what would it be? My weight, my lack of confidence and be able to drive on motorways

if you could can one mistake you have made what would it be and why? i would have said 'No' and run and tell.

If you could choose how you were going to die, what would you choose your death to be? Quick and painless.

If you could commit any crime and get away with it, what would you do? park outside 18u for free

If you could date a celebrity, who would you choose? Juliette Binoche

If you could hear what someone is thinking for a day, who would you choose? Myself!

If you got arrested for murder, whom would you call with your telephone call from prison? And why? The person I've allegedly murdered to say stop kidding me on

If you could stop a bad habit that you have, what would you stop? Smoking

If you could have any one supernatural power (flying, being invisible), which would you choose and why? I'd like tio be able to get from one place to another instantly

If you had to spend 100 days on a desert island, what five things would you take with you and why? a house, electricity, running water, my pc and tescos

If you could receive praise from a person, what person would it be? A customer, any customer

if you had a month to live what would you do? Write a lot, drink a lot, have fun, play golf and panic

if you had to pick between money and love which would you pick? Love.

If you had only 24 hours to live, what would you do? Tell the people who I care about the most how much they mean to me (something people should do everyday as you don’t normally get 24 hours notice).

If a classmate asked you for the answer to a question during an exam while the teacher was not looking, what would you do? Probably tell them.

If someone's underwear was showing, would you tell them? Yeah cos I would hope someone would do the same for me (not usually the case though).

If one song were to describe your life, what song would it be? “Things can only get better” lol

If you bumped your car into another car, but nobody saw you do it, would you leave your name and address? I did, what a sucker!!!! Not sure what I would do in the future though. Got totally ripped off for a tiny scratch on their car. Could’ve T-cut it out.

If you could ask God any one question, what would it be? Why?

If you could be a bird, what would you choose to be? Hmmm not sure bout that one. Have a fear of birds so not sure how that would work out for me. lol

If you could be a super-hero, which one would you be? Haha always wanted to be Wonder Woman.

If you could be another person for a day, who would you be? I wouldn’t want to be anyone else.

If you could change three thing about yourself, what would it be? I would only want to change my health.

if you could can one mistake you have made what would it be and why? Not sure if that’s meant to be change one mistake but that’s how I’m going to answer it. Lol I wouldn’t want to change any mistakes I have made as they have all taught me something and I wouldn’t be where I am now without them.

If you could choose how you were going to die, what would you choose your death to be? Any but quick and painless would be preferred.

If you could commit any crime and get away with it, what would you do? Have to agree with earlier posts here and say I would rob a bank and see how they like it.

If you could date a celebrity, who would you choose? Oh the choices…….comes down to 3 people. Johnny Depp, George Clooney or Josh Holoway(Sawyer from LOST)

If you could hear what someone is thinking for a day, who would you choose? Not really sure I would want to hear anyone’s thoughts.

If you got arrested for murder, whom would you call with your telephone call from prison? And why? My mum. She would know what to do.

If you could stop a bad habit that you have, what would you stop? Smoking

If you could have any one supernatural power (flying, being invisible), which would you choose and why? Would choose to fly for the feeling of freedom and being able to go anywhere I wanted to escape things for a while.

If you had to spend 100 days on a desert island, what five things would you take with you and why? A box of books, a knife, water, suncream and Mike, Everything else you might need could be found on the island.

If you could receive praise from a person, what person would it be? Me

if you had a month to live what would you do? The same as if I had 24 hours to live.

if you had to pick between money and love which would you pick? Love.

a teaser

a guy has just died and gone to heaven

he looks around for his pals, he doesnt see any of them but he sees adam and eve. he did not speak to them and he hasnt met them before. how does he know?

cos Adam and eve are the only people who don't have belly buttons :)

aye lol well done

your shot

i would have a long lie, ask everyone to visit me and share my wisdom with them. then i would go out and tell certain people in the council exactly what i think of them before pulling out a gun and doing the world a faviour.

tell them the wrong answer or tell them to get to f*** !!!

nae wiyy are you joking

i have nothing (whitney houston)

nae wiyy

why me!

not sure

not suree..

erm.. beyonce

everything..erm.. my body i would stop stressing about everything. and i would change my health i would become a health freek

everything i do is a mistake !

to be hit by bus or something that was reallly quick

murder/rob someone haha

erm. Tom Cruise

erm.. katy haha

sandra H.. she would know what to do

If you could stop a bad habit that you have, what would you stop? drinking all the time haa

would love to be invisible it would be great you can do loads.

,my mobile,myipod,lucozade,my dogs Meika and shawdow(they would be great company) and no forgetting KATY

If you could receive praise from a person, what person would it be? Proberly Sandra H

have lots of fun gett into loads of bother yippeee

love for sure

There is absolutely no danger i would be getting stuck with u on a desert island Gillian!!! There would just be NAE NEED at all! Lol x

welll katy i was being nice but now im not NAE NEED in YOu

haha
x

i would tell my family, friends and my boyrfriend how much i love them and to take care of eachother when im gone

If a classmate asked you for the answer to a question during an exam while the teacher was not looking, what would you do? most likely i would tell them lol

If someone's underwear was showing, would you tell them? haha no probs not

If one song were to describe your life, what song would it be? i have nothing whiteny houston

haha no!

If you could ask God any one question, what would it be? can i have my gran, grandad anthony and alec and anyone else who died in my life back please?

a swan

wonderwoman..

If you could be another person for a day, who would you be? ummm.... selena gomez probs

If you could change three thing about yourself, what would it be? my figure, my face and my thoughts

if you could can one mistake you have made what would it be and why? most things i do are a mistake so i dont know?

If you could choose how you were going to die, what would you choose your death to be? to die in my sleep

If you could commit any crime and get away with it, what would you do? probably rob the bank haha

If you could date a celebrity, who would you choose? Harry Styles Deffooo!! lol

If you could hear what someone is thinking for a day, who would you choose? my mum probably

my mum, because she will help me

If you could stop a bad habit that you have, what would you stop? drinking and smoking

If you could have any one supernatural power (flying, being invisible), which would you choose and why? being invisible.. would be great to pull pranks on people haha!

If you had to spend 100 days on a desert island, what five things would you take with you and why? my phone, kiya, food, water and clothes.. because they will all keep me going

If you could receive praise from a person, what person would it be? not sure

get drunk and party everyday!

if you had to pick between money and love which would you pick? love defo x

lol I like these games...

If you had only 24 hours to live, what would you do? Draw lots of money from everywere and blow it on a rave with everything in it.

If a classmate asked you for the answer to a question during an exam while the teacher was not looking, what would you do? No chance, should have studied harder.

If someone's underwear was showing, would you tell them? Yes.

If one song were to describe your life, what song would it be? Public enemy fight the power!

If you bumped your car into another car, but nobody saw you do it, would you leave your name and address? Lol no

If you could ask God any one question, what would it be? Why?

If you could be a bird, what would you choose to be? Raven

If you could be a super-hero, which one would you be? Batman

If you could be another person for a day, who would you be? A normal person ;)

If you could change three thing about yourself, what would it be? 6 years, better talker and anger.

if you could can one mistake you have made what would it be and why? swim with sharks.

If you could choose how you were going to die, what would you choose your death to be? Go out with a bang and a boom!

If you could commit any crime and get away with it, what would you do? warlord

If you could date a celebrity, who would you choose? Marilyn Monroe

If you could hear what someone is thinking for a day, who would you choose? My baby daughter Penny.

If you got arrested for murder, whom would you call with your telephone call from prison? Solicitor

If you could stop a bad habit that you have, what would you stop? Farting

If you could have any one supernatural power (flying, being invisible), which would you choose and why? Have the power to stop time so i can rob banks, never be late and have more time in a day.

If you had to spend 100 days on a desert island, what five things would you take with you and why? Fishing rod to fish, a lighter, newspaper, knife, cooking oil. I think they would help me to survive.

If you could receive praise from a person, what person would it be? Honest person

if you had a month to live what would you do? Vegas the sweets and the whole shebang!

if you had to pick between money and love which would you pick? Money.