18u Message Board

Welcome to our message board. If you need help,or just want to talk to someone you can leave a message here, but please don't give out any personal details (home addresses,telephone numbers).

We will respect your confidentiality unless we we are told about a serious crime or any child at risk Then we might have to talk to someone about it to get help.

18u Message Board
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
HELP!!!

Right everyone I am in need of your help! It has come to my attention that a number of young people think the message board is boring and I'm glad people have said this as the message board is here for you all. I think with our new chat room being set up recently the message board is not getting as many posts. So my question for you all is - what would you like on the message board? Is it the poems that kept us all on the boards day and night for weeks, is it brain teasers or games or what?! lol your ideas will be valued and taken forward so we can try and get more of what you would like. Bear in mind that the message board is here as a safe place where people can post questions or ask for help as well so it's important we keep the balance right between fun and a bit more serious. Anyway let me know guys! Speak to you all soon :)

Re: HELP!!!

hi katy, i think its cause i've not been on much these days and thats the reason its boring now lol.

i liked the poems and games like all those fun questions, i think they were called 'what if' questions

i like the same as Jerri the what if things are fun to answer and see what everyone else puts and the poems are good too! x

p.s no Jerri its because i havn't been on in ages it's boring thought i should let you know haha! xx

i dunno dude

You are absolutely no help Keiran lol ok doke i have taken your views on board and i will see what i can do guys x

hey....

I think that the poems and games etc are a good idea, but i still think it would be better to make more people aware of the website.

probably cost loads of money i know but with a poster or leaflet advertising the site i think more people would go on it. saying there is fun and games, poems, advice, support, chat room, friendship etc etc.

that is my opinion xxx

Hey baby rainbow thanks for that :) unfortunately you are right and it all comes down to money. All our feebies we give out at VIP sessions have our phone number and website on it but maybe explaining a bit more about the message board would be a good idea. Thanks again x