18u Message Board

Welcome to our message board. If you need help,or just want to talk to someone you can leave a message here, but please don't give out any personal details (home addresses,telephone numbers).

We will respect your confidentiality unless we we are told about a serious crime or any child at risk Then we might have to talk to someone about it to get help.

18u Message Board
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
I wish

Ok I don’t know how well this will work and it’s hard to explain but I’ll give it a shot. Basically somebody posts a wish – any wish. The person to reply grants their wish but with a funky twist and makes a wish of their own and so it continues! Get it? For example “I wish I could erase all my memories and start again”. Somebody could reply “Granted but you forget about your great great aunt leaving you a huge sum of money in their will and since you don’t know your name or any of your family connections you don’t get the money”. And then they would post a wish. Or “I wish for world peace” and someone could put “Granted but war breaks out 12 hours later”. It sounds complicated but I’ll leave the creativeness up to you guys! Lol ok so I’ll start.

“I wish I could have all the super powers I wanted”

Re: I wish

Granted but then you have such huge responsibilty and have to decide who you could help and who you couldn't and at the end of the day you would still be blamed when something bad happened as people will see you as the only one who could have prevented it from happening whether you could or not as most officials take no responsibility and pass the buck so easily.

I wish I could just be "normal"(you know what I mean)

Lol no smart replies please!!!!

Granted but then you become the most dull unintersting person ever to have existed and everyone finds you boring!

I wish I had a red bull

Haha everyone finds me dull and boring anyway. Wey hey success!!!!

PS granted but then you will get no sleep tonight and have me laughing tomorrow.

I wish I had some Cadbury Mini Rolls.....oh wait I do!! lol

lol granted but it turns out your allergic to them but then discover its all you can ever eat for the rest of your life so as well as the allergic spots/rashes/fevers etc you get really fat!

i wish i could remember every little detail precisely, about everything i do!

Granted but then you forget all the big details and are bogged down with insignificant little details.

I wish I wasn't so skint

(lol yeah me too)

Granted but then you would take things for granted and forget how hard you once worked to get them and would become empty inside, lacking in self satisfaction.

I wish I had ironed something to wear tomorrow

granted but when you ironed it you failed to notice the giant iron burn you put on the 'seat' of the garment lol

i wish i was in bed

granted, but then you were stuck forever in bed and got covered in soars

i wish i was going to america tomorrow for 12 days and going to a massive music festival while i was there

Granted but it rains constantly and you lose your luggage on the way, plus the headline music act is mr blobby.

I wish people would tidy up after themselves so that i didn't get so fed up i end up doing it for people.

granted! but then you can never find anything at all because absolutely everything in the world has been put away,

i wish was married to every member of girls aloud and that none of them knew i was married to the others so i would be a total player

Granted but you call cheryl nadine by mistake and she kills you in your sleep by dripping ice cold water in your ear.

I wish I was going to Texas

granted but then you get lost on a sleepy back road and some guy with a chainsaw comes to, er, HELP you lol

i wish i was called emporer and everyone was my slave

Granted but your slave revolt and you die lol

I wish I could afford a car

Granted but then everything start to go wrong all at once and you can't afford to sort it and it has to sit outside your house for ages. lol

I wish I could afford to go clothes shopping. :(