18u Message Board

Welcome to our message board. If you need help,or just want to talk to someone you can leave a message here, but please don't give out any personal details (home addresses,telephone numbers).

We will respect your confidentiality unless we we are told about a serious crime or any child at risk Then we might have to talk to someone about it to get help.

18u Message Board
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Outdo Somebody

This game is about out-doing the person above you! Someone can post something they either have done or totally made up and the next person to post would post something to out-do the person above and then write a new one. For example, “I watched all the films in the world, even ones I didn’t want to see”. The next person could post “I invented all the films in the world and then got bored and took over America”. Then that person would post another thing for someone to post to. Me and Keiran pretty much play this game all the time cos he always thinks he’s better than me! (He’s not by the way).

“I went shopping and bought the best shoes ever”

Re: Outdo Somebody

I made those shoes!! lol

Ooh good one!

I did a radio interview today

I ran 6 sessions today!!!

i jogged to america today

I sprinted there and back. lol

Hey Keiran. How you doin?

bit tired from running to america today,

il be ok though because i only need 3 seconds of deep sleep per night!

I made up a number one best selling song today (a remake to mr boombastic lol can anyone remember it haha!)

i made the first ever song that was played on the radio! it was called 'keirans great ye woo woo' and only had 4 different words in the whole song all of them keiran!

I first thought of those words. lol didn't expect them to be used like that though.

Just kidding Keiran, course you're great

lol you knows it!