18u Message Board

Welcome to our message board. If you need help,or just want to talk to someone you can leave a message here, but please don't give out any personal details (home addresses,telephone numbers).

We will respect your confidentiality unless we we are told about a serious crime or any child at risk Then we might have to talk to someone about it to get help.

18u Message Board
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Hey everyone

Howdy all ya'll. i'm still in texas and this is the first chance i've had to come say hi. dont know if i'll geton again, i can check the board on my mobile but i cant post.
hope everyone is ok and missing me...i know katy is lol. its been really hot here, about 30 degrees each day but it was raining when we got here!!! lol. i said i wanted a refund. its great now, just away to head to our first day of the music festival in about an hour then a bbq tonight. i've been seeing alot of the texas country but now we're in the capitol, Austin which is where the festival is taking place. and we've not seen that much of it, but so far it is an awesome city.
take care ya'll and try not miss me too much lol xxx

Re: Hey everyone

Howdy dudette! Well it sounds like ur having a lot of fun while we are all slogging away at work lol. Yes you are right i am missing you - the journeys to work and sessions are not the same without our cd and marathon meatloaf renditions and i cant listen to paradise by the dashboard light until you're back cos it just ain the same! And on the subject of dashboards for anyone that doesn't know i passed my theory today lmao take care bud and i'll see you soon x

Re: Hey everyone

Saffie sends you evil eyes