18u Message Board

Welcome to our message board. If you need help,or just want to talk to someone you can leave a message here, but please don't give out any personal details (home addresses,telephone numbers).

We will respect your confidentiality unless we we are told about a serious crime or any child at risk Then we might have to talk to someone about it to get help.

18u Message Board
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
SXSW is over

Howdy y'all!

well thats the end of South By South
west, (the 5 day music festival in Austin Texas). it has been amazing, met loads of great people, saw loads of really awesome bands and just generally had an amazing time. not missing home at all, and not missing all the people who didn't reply to my other post! lol. its our last day in austin today so going shopping soon to spend the rest of my money then we head back to a small town where some of my family live tomorrow then fly home on tuesday at tea time and we'll get back to scotland on wednesday lunch time. its been about 40 degrees here the last few days but has cooled down today. we're staying with my cousin and his wife and they have a pool in their back yard so we're going to have to jump in it tonight cause we cant stay somewhere with a swimming pool and not get in!

dont hope to see y'all soon lol,
take care
jerri xxx

Re: SXSW is over

and all i have to say is.....

*evil eyes*

Oi u i dont think it's very fair u aint missing me cos i replied! lol hope u enjoy ur last couple of days and i will see u when u r back - all is going as smoothly as can be expected here lol. Take care bud and il see you soon x

blah blah texas smexshis lol