18u Message Board

Welcome to our message board. If you need help,or just want to talk to someone you can leave a message here, but please don't give out any personal details (home addresses,telephone numbers).

We will respect your confidentiality unless we we are told about a serious crime or any child at risk Then we might have to talk to someone about it to get help.

18u Message Board
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Hi everyone

Hi everyone. Hope you have all had a good weekend, the weather has been amazing so that's something i suppose. We have all been off work for a long weekend which i wasn't looking forward to at all but it's turned out to be great and a nice break - apart from me being ill now but you can't have it all i suppose. Jerri and myself were at Tesco for 9 this morning buying reduced easter eggs, how sad but how amazing lol. Anyway it would be good to hear what everyone else has been up to. Take care, speak to you all soon. Katy x

Re: Hi everyone

king keiran passed his bike test! other than that not been up to much, just the usual lol

Re: Hi everyone

Hi guys.

Long time no speak once again - but hey why change whats fast becoming a habit. It would be great to hear what you are all up to just now in the centre?

I hope you had a good easter and didn't overdose too much on chocolate! I've been away for a few days in fife, took my new car ( not quite as cool as a a motorbike admitedly..but good enough for me! )for a road trip along the coast. Walked from Crail right along the beach to St Monan's too - quite a good trek!

Now im studying...boo hoo - the joys of blood disorders...in the hope i can pass this year. PRAYER welcome!

Also heading through to edinburgh this weekend to camp out in Princess St. Gardens! In aid of the child soldiers of Uganda - have a look at the website...www.invisiblechildren.com!

Speak soon xxx