18u Message Board

Welcome to our message board. If you need help,or just want to talk to someone you can leave a message here, but please don't give out any personal details (home addresses,telephone numbers).

We will respect your confidentiality unless we we are told about a serious crime or any child at risk Then we might have to talk to someone about it to get help.

18u Message Board
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
whats happening in the centre! (as requested lol)

well i cant speak for everyone else! (maybe they will post lol) but i have been a busy bee at work!

most recently i have been working on press releases, i had a good sized (500 words) article in TFN newspaper which i was well pleased with (it was about what had happened in Doncaster) at this precise moment in time iv just finished typing a happy 15th anniversary to us press release (so watch this space!)

other than that i have been getting all the nice people in the office to help with promotions, and they are great! we are getting lots done now, there is too much to list here but if anyone is interested then come in and ask me, just beware as i will have a job for you! (product portfolio'n anyone?) lol.

in other news the big bad boss is treating us all to lunch tomorrow! (so not so bad really)which should be fun.

and thats what im up to in work! what a job!

K-Dog x

Re: whats happening in the centre! (as requested lol)

it's our birthday this week. 15 years ago this week we were begun. 1 part time worker and a corner of an office was all we had. no computers, no desks, no toys, no nothing! not even any v.i.p. we've come a long way. wonder what will happen over the next 15 years?

would that "as requested" be from me? Sorry if i seemed nosy rather than interested - was soley the latter, honest!

Happy Birthday 18u! Who knows...what will happen over the next 15 years....all the best! Who knows...soon you could have your own medics / lawyers / nurses / social workers / police blah blah blah working for you!

Enjoy your lunch! x

lol it was reffering to you! but to be honest i am glad you asked, its genuinely nice to have someone ask!

give everyone a day or 2 and they will post too

K-Dog x

Everyone at the centre is really busy just now which is great and keeps us all out of mischeif :) I am currently doing spreadsheets, labels for mailing, internet research and lots of other things that are very time consuming but will be worth it when we get even more VIP sessions set up :)how are you getting on laura?