18u Message Board

Welcome to our message board. If you need help,or just want to talk to someone you can leave a message here, but please don't give out any personal details (home addresses,telephone numbers).

We will respect your confidentiality unless we we are told about a serious crime or any child at risk Then we might have to talk to someone about it to get help.

18u Message Board
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
The Borg!

Those of us who encountered the borg first hand know all about how everyone must conform and be assimulated into the 'body of the hidden agenda'. Luckily, some of us escaped, though the borg stalks us as I write. They seek a weakness within the ranks. There is no weakness in our ranks.
Children must be protected they state, as they lie and cover up their lies with demands for many more resources. More wages? Better conditions? For whom?
What think the troups who know of what I speak?

Re: The Borg!

Where to start with the borg? The borg have tried before and failed. They will fail again this time. The one good thing to come out of the borg is that everyone has united against trying to defeat the borg, against the unfairness of the borg and the corruptness of the borg. The borg cannot break our spirit, nor our belief in what we think is right and know works. Maybe if the borg saw beyond the 9-5, the deadlines, the boxes that need ticked and found some morals they would see how wrong they are.

down with the borg!!!

the agency of disrepute,
say resistance is futile,
ha! but this we DO dispute,
and cast off ideas so sterile,

so the borg want to attack,
perhaps covering a borgoid's back?
but just like in star trek,
we'l leave them a smoldering wreck!

they want to take us on,
but in moral terms we,v won,
as with another childs last breath,
borg come a little closer to death,

but live for now like a vampire,
with no heart and even less soul,
they sit in rooms and conspire,
woking towards a borgs true goal,

they hand out family pain,
all for some personal gain,
up the ladder they advance,
how can children stand a chance?

DOWN WITH THE BORG!

great poem. today i learned in the universe city that there is only one thing we need to learn to say to anyone who suggests policies, opinions, practice, theories, complaints, whatever,......remember the sentence..."show me the evidence about what you claim, want, think, desire..." our vip can show the evidence. 18u can show the evidence. can the borg? but then again, who has the power, certainly not us!

Wow - that universe city place sounds cool. We know we work, even without the evaluation, we knew it worked. The borg never will but then what do they care.

ENOUGH OF THIS DEFEATIST TALK!!!!!!!!

history has proven over and over that it is possible to stand against the so called mighty, remember the romans? the chinese? the english? last time I checked the romans had to build a wall and leave us alone! the chinese got whipped by the mongolians, and the english?? pah! we are still Scotland arent we?

all we need is the heart, and the brains, and we can weather the storm!!!!!!!!

stupid borg

here here!

Just remember...in life its the people that count, not the policies...and in this case...its the young people you help, day in day out - the now...'growing young' people - who know you're always there, at the end of a phone...or with a hair cut, cuppa and cake in sight - that count, and not the borg.
I always think that...

" If you're fighting for what really matters, you'll give it all you've got."

I live my life for two friends, one we all know - who didn't get to live theirs. Policies above us may have their purpose somewhere...but to me they stink - its the people on the ground, who put their lives, souls ( and families!) into what they believe in that make a difference.

Myself...and many others are perhaps the proof the borg dont see - that you do help and your work is vital.

Amen x

amen sister!!!

If Obama ever needs someone to write his speaches! ") I have a dream! ") xxx

Assimilation is not an option
For those of us who care
A change is there to take
For those of us who dare

The Borg will keep on trying
To prove they are the source
Of all that is power and right
But they miss the point, of course

They stay in their domain
Locked away in their “cube”
Oblivious to the true light
That someday will shine through.

The Borg continue to harm
The ones who should be protected
Join the way they think and act
I’m glad we all defected

So the fight will continue to grow
Against a system so blind and wrong
Let the stories from past ring true
Like David, we shall stand tall.

great poem. well done! we need more poems. then we can publish them and make lots of dosh and not rely on grants. could this be the answer.
i think we should continue to be a thorn in the side of the borg at every opportunity. we know we are getting it right when we are regarded as such a threat to them that they attack.
don't worry though my middle name is spock, now we just need to boldly go......

we boldly went.........and the big wigs in the borg are falling over themselves to get you approved............a sense of defeatism? I fear they would never admit it.........or say it.....or print it. We cannot be assimilated..............

Maybe next time, before they try to cover up their mess, they will think twice on picking on small people.....such as you guys. Im very proud to be part of this small organisation which is inspirational and works to PROTECT children, unlike the borg.....who firstly....protect themselves, then their agency......and then the child is considered somewhere as an afterthought!!!!!

Still the dirty looks and whispers will be there as the borg will refuse to spread the news that they found nothing wrong to their minions.......Whats wrong with saying........SORRY? This will never happen publicly. One day I will sit and read all the evidence and wonder why the borg thought they had something. I feel that the end of the reign of the current borg will be slapped down by someone smarter than they (lets be honest, that wont be hard). I await with a smile on my face as I can sleep at nights......Can they? I wonder if the Chief Borgess has been promoted to higher heights!!!! That way she can hide in her ice castle with no one to talk to but the other drips!!! or plug herself into her cube where she can drift off into infinity and beyond...... I wonder who has had the biggest loss????? My guess is the City XX