18u Message Board

Welcome to our message board. If you need help,or just want to talk to someone you can leave a message here, but please don't give out any personal details (home addresses,telephone numbers).

We will respect your confidentiality unless we we are told about a serious crime or any child at risk Then we might have to talk to someone about it to get help.

18u Message Board
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
sandra is letting the country down

well folks, i have a sad tale to tell here. we have guests staying who are from other countries. one is from down under...the land of oz and the other is from england...well she says she's really welsh!
anyway, they arrived and we had a few drinks before bed.
the next day, sandra was ill. she was sick the whole day. every one else was fine. clearly sandra drank too much. we went to show off our beautiful country and sad to tell...sandra was sick at loch earn, lochearnhead, crieff and all over scotland.
can you believe it?

Re: sandra is letting the country down

This is Mel, Sandra's Aussie mate - and i must say I am very dissapointed that she has let the scots down so badly - here I was thinking the scots could hold their drink - what's she like?! I will however have many fond memories of your fine country including sandra hurling all over it!

Ok.......I have learned a lesson. I should NOT EVER drink alcohol again!!!!! I hurled, as Mel said, throughout Scotland in the open road. As there were four of us in the car, Im only glad that I told the driver to stop at very beautiful spopts so she could get out and take photos of our landscape!!! I thought that was more considerate than throwing up on her neck!!!!! What do you think???

Haha. Oh Sandra, what you like? I didn't know you were a lightweight.

Like you said though, at least you picked pretty spots to throw up. Lol

SWINE FLU!!!!!!! lol

well just to report that sandra was still not well today. we showed our guests round the glens, kirri, the law and st and they were very impressed. they are not impressed though that sandra cannot hold her drink at all. sandra has learned though and has stopped drinking completely....until the next time!

Hi

Can I please point out that this post is about Sandra H and NOT Sandra Mac. I was asked in a school about this and did not have a clue!! I must say well done to her though! Teach you a lesson about the DEMON DRINK!!

It was Sandra H. sorry other Sandra. i know you would never touch that very unhealthy stuff. I hope all the young people who read this sad tale learn that alcohol is definately not good for you! Cigarettes are bad too and that is why Sandra H. has a bad cough and all the rest of us are very healthy.

well can i just say that all the young ones dont ddrink or smoke that muchh haha