18u Message Board

Welcome to our message board. If you need help,or just want to talk to someone you can leave a message here, but please don't give out any personal details (home addresses,telephone numbers).

We will respect your confidentiality unless we we are told about a serious crime or any child at risk Then we might have to talk to someone about it to get help.

18u Message Board
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
poetry/fun book

I have applied for some money to get a small book published with some of the contents of this message board. first, i have to say that i don't have the money yet but am hopeful. i keep reading brilliant poetry here and other good stuff and think that some should be shared with the whole world. What i need to know is, how to you all feel about this? although all this here is in the public domain, i would prefer to only publish the things that folk are okay with. please let me know your thoughts and feelings.

Re: poetry/fun book

I think that is an absoulutely fantastic idea. Admittedly - im not one of the budding poets - but i still think its fab - we should be celebrating talent - especially when much of the content of this board involves important global issues as well as portraying personal thoughts and feelings.
Hope the application is successful! x

i concur ^

Great idea and about time too! i know really what your saying is that you want my poetry book lol. only joking. the talent on here is amazing and has so much heart in it

Hey,

That sounds like a great idea. A big well done to all those who have shown their talents on the site.

x