18u Message Board

Welcome to our message board. If you need help,or just want to talk to someone you can leave a message here, but please don't give out any personal details (home addresses,telephone numbers).

We will respect your confidentiality unless we we are told about a serious crime or any child at risk Then we might have to talk to someone about it to get help.

18u Message Board
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
FUND! FUND! FUND! (& fun)

HELLO people of the message boardeth!

are thou well? pray! what news?

anyhoo, after much planning and deliberationeth thy loyal subjects at the 18U palace have come up with thiseth!

that from hence forth the 22nd to the 29th of Augaust is declared our funding day! eth.

so if you feel like doing something, anything (legal) at all, then do it then and raiseth some fundseth too'eth!

we are holding a grande fete to honour all those mighty and beloved saints (anyone and everyone involved lol) on the saturday the 29th of Auguast and oit will be'eth on that glorious eve that the great moneys raised shall be'eth unvailed to all the populace.

SO!

if you can think of a way to raise money then please gimme a shout and i/we at the office will help you in any way we can to do this thing.

peace out'eth my brethren and sisterethn

K-Dog the great x

Re: FUND! FUND! FUND! (& fun)

Amen to that thy clever brother

Arrrrghh. Guys...i just celebrated my birthday on Sat - and held a charity pub quiz! If only i'd known before! ") Lol. Anyhoo, rasied just under £400 so far, in aid of a survivors project - but in Africa! ") xxx

Well u better get another one done then hadn't u laura! Roll on fund fund fun week :) x

I tell ya what - if we could do a 'pub quiz' for you guys - id be happy to give the stuff i compliled! ") Im sure we'd all have a really good laugh! ")
Who's up for a quiz? xxx

Why not lol u need to get into the office to see us all soon anyway :) x

good idea laura. and HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

Sounds like a plan? ") Let me know if you do want to do this - id be keen to help! Hey - if i fail in medicine - there's always quiz mastering! I know, i keep meaning to get myself in to see you all - i'll try towards end of week if anyone's around! ") xxx

yes! itws aboot time laura!

as a wee update fer peeps there is a fundraising meeting tommorow at the centre at 230 all are welcome,

laura when you make it down make sure you grab a word wit me and we will see if we can come up with a way to utilise your quizzy skills!

kdog x

Would have liked to have come along tomorrow but im afraid im on a course. Let me know how you get on! ") I'll be in asap - i miss you guys! xxx