18u Message Board

Welcome to our message board. If you need help,or just want to talk to someone you can leave a message here, but please don't give out any personal details (home addresses,telephone numbers).

We will respect your confidentiality unless we we are told about a serious crime or any child at risk Then we might have to talk to someone about it to get help.

18u Message Board
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Party!

Hi there,

Just wanted to make sure everyone knew 18 And Under is having a Fancy Dress competition party on the 29th of August. It is a fundraising event and there will be loads of fun stuff there, karaoke and great people. There will also be the grand revealing of how much money we've raised in our 10 day fundraising events through August. Everyone's welcome!
Cant wait, it's gonna be great!

Re: Party!

PARTY!! WWWWWHHHHHHHHHHHHHHhhhhhhhhhooooooooooOOOOoooooooOOOOOOOH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hope to be there!!!!!! xxxxx

better be there!!!!! lol

Hey guys, looking forward to the fundraising week, should be really beneficial to the organisation. I will be going as a pirate to the fancy dress party! Should be a good night!

Did nobody tell u u aint invited Shaun?

Haha Katy...Now i suddenly think - i assumed an invite! Was i? ") xxx

dont listen to katy, she is mean,

ALL ARE INVITED!!!!!!!!!!lol

Katy, I know you don't mean that, a night out wouldn't be the same without me lol x

Just a reminder that the fundraising party will be held tomorrow night at 7.30pm!

PARTY!!! Cant wait! Its gonna be awesome! hope everyone can make it xx

I SAY EIGHTEEN - YOU SAY UNDER
EIGHTEEN AND UNDER IT'S A CHARITY FUNDER!!!

For anyone who wants to sing it it goes to the tune of DJ Talent on Britain's Got Talent - and yes, I made it up all by myself! Can't wait for tonight, excited.com! See u all there x

well guys the Party was the best night out ever
Thanks x

I agree. Great night.

A MASSIVE thank you to Keiran for arranging it all and for doing it in the first place and just basically everything!xxx

ye a massive thanks to that keiran guy! he is so great . . . i just luvs him!

lol

Yes mucho grazias K dog! It was an absolutely fantastic night and i think everyone there would agree! When is the next one?

the party was fantastic! thanks to all fundraisers, organisers and people who gave money!