18u Message Board

Welcome to our message board. If you need help,or just want to talk to someone you can leave a message here, but please don't give out any personal details (home addresses,telephone numbers).

We will respect your confidentiality unless we we are told about a serious crime or any child at risk Then we might have to talk to someone about it to get help.

18u Message Board
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
quick qu.

Seems a bit silly starting a new post for one little reason, but i didn't want to cloud the warriors tales with my little question!
Will anyone be about in 18u tomorrow around 12.30/1ish? Im in dundee before work and have been meaning to pop in for ages! Yes, ages! "( No worries if you're all out and about saving the world and being warriors! xxx

Re: quick qu.

Hey Laura. Irene and Laurie will be away until the middle of the week and there are a few meetings and such like going on 2moro but there will be at least somebody in all day so feel free to pop in :) hopefully il be in to see you. Take care. x

Hey Katy / warrior! Hope the injury is healing! I may pop in still, but will just see how day goes. Start work in ninewells at 2 anyway, the joys! Hope all is well, thanks!
xxx

hey dude il be round so by all means stop by innit