18u Message Board

Welcome to our message board. If you need help,or just want to talk to someone you can leave a message here, but please don't give out any personal details (home addresses,telephone numbers).

We will respect your confidentiality unless we we are told about a serious crime or any child at risk Then we might have to talk to someone about it to get help.

18u Message Board
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Hi Laura

Hey Laura, something weird happened, when i replied to your post it vanished! Laurie is trying to work out what happened. Just thought i'd let you know

Re: Hi Laura

Haha...if its me... (I.e The Laura that waffled on about looking to get in touch the other night.) then I know why your reply vanished...would be because the message board gave me the choice of deleting the post and after reconsidering for about fives mins and coming to the conclusion that i was just in a daft muddle - i thought against it and opted for delete! So...you must have been online at the time and replied in the time i took to make the decision to delete! Thanks Jerri! : ) I really really mean it when i say i desp want to get my backside into see you all soon xxx

saying nothing

lol ye hurry up and come down you stranger!

I will do! :)

its true you know. we are all missing you so you need to come in soon (pick a day that i'm in and not too busy please). hope you are okay.

Thanks Laurie. Fighting another of life's battles at the mom "< that i could probs do with a bit of advice on! : )On nightshift this week but finish up wed morning. Hurah! And then maybe get in towards end of week to see some of you? If not, i'll phone anyway and say hello to someone!
Hope all is well, the fundraising week sounded like a great success! Welldone to you all...but not only that - thank God for you all. Because its the young people you fight for that matter most! xxx