18u Message Board

Welcome to our message board. If you need help,or just want to talk to someone you can leave a message here, but please don't give out any personal details (home addresses,telephone numbers).

We will respect your confidentiality unless we we are told about a serious crime or any child at risk Then we might have to talk to someone about it to get help.

18u Message Board
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
publishing the poetry

okay people, the good news is that i have raised some money now to get some of this fab stuff put into a book form but not quite enough to publish it yet though. in real terms, this means that i can get our designer to design the book, maybe put on the internet as an e book just now? and as soon as the rest of the lovely dosh rolls in, we can send it out to a printer. how does that sound?

now i need your help. as i cannot yet publish all poetry, i need to choose what goes into this book.

can you all please have a look and tell me what your best favourites are? also, if you have written anything here and don't want it in the book, please drop me a line and tell me so that i know.

we will also need a name for this poetry book? please help as i have too much work just now and need your help.

Re: publishing the poetry

How about...........*A BOOK OF POEMS?* lol