18u Message Board

Welcome to our message board. If you need help,or just want to talk to someone you can leave a message here, but please don't give out any personal details (home addresses,telephone numbers).

We will respect your confidentiality unless we we are told about a serious crime or any child at risk Then we might have to talk to someone about it to get help.

18u Message Board
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
swiss day 1

So . . I slept in my clothes last night, and woke up 4 hours later with my alarm going off, I stumbled out of bed and thought, man, I stink! But I aint using that dirty shower lol!

Then I rediscovered that I had had to chuck away my deodorant, hair gel and toothpaste at the airport, great start!

So I hit the road en route for the meeting with every intention of washing in a stream and buying toiletries on the way, but then I discovered . . . SWISS RUSH HOUR!!!! And was stuck for an hour.

So when I did make it to the meeting (just on time) I looked and smelled bad, and was hungry, and hadn’t even had a red bull!

Anyway I managed to slip away at lunch time to clean up and eat, so that was ok.

The meeting itself, well that was fun, and thats all il say on it unless asked because its a boring story.

HOWEVER! At the meeting! I met a crazy lady.
I was just back from my refreshments and had begun to mingle when I realised, ‘pah! I cant be bothered with these fake smiles, im gonna go stand in the corner’ which I did, there was a woman already there and so I said ‘hi, you look nice so im gonna just stand here with you’

To which she replies (well a sentence later at any rate) ‘im free this weekend, so if you want I can show you around, IF YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN (wink and arm touch)’ to which I replied ‘er, thanks. .’ ‘oo im too forward’ says she, ‘now im blushing!’ to which I said ‘your blushing? ‘im pretty blunt but thats forward even by my standards!’

Anyway she hinted a couple more times but I managed to escape without any bigger commitment then ‘il see you tomoro if your here’.

But then when I was returning again from a fly smoke whilst the others were mingling I saw her coming up the stairs towards me, (she had obviously been hanging about and timed her stair walk precisely, it wasn’t subtle) she then spent the next little while randomly stroking my arm and bringing me juice before finally going.

Now I should probably explain myself here, because some of you may be thinking ‘why didn’t he just tell her to get lost?’

I have long had problems like this, you see, I am at times an outrageous flirt, whether I like a person or not, I don’t know why! Its just how I am. Anyway its not often a problem, but every now and then someone will it take it seriously and metaphorically pounce on me, as she has.

Now by this point you cant just say ‘look im not interested, so be gone dragon wench!’ because that would be mean, and I try to never lie so I cant use the old faithful ‘I don’t think my girl/boyfriend will be happy’, so the only options are – a run away, or b – continue to pretend you like them before tragic romantic fate gets in the way – ie im sorry, but im still hurting over my last love etc.

Since I have to go again tomoro il use b, il let you know how I get on!

Luvs - keiran

Re: swiss day 1

Lmao something always seems to happen when you are away! I don't know why you were stressing about being clean though, you never bother at work lol. Can't believe you have yourself an admirer - i think it's hilairious. However what i would add is that it was you behaving this way towards her, she would call it sexual harrasment! Well maybe not her actually, she seems off the planet. I think what you should say is you are just getting to grips with your recent sex change and that you have to rush off to take your next hormone injection. That oughtta do the trick, although, i have to say she obviously seems to like you so may not be put off so easily. If all else fails - "if you're scared yell and yell, run for help and tell and tell". Take care bud and enjoy day two. Katy

Re: swiss day 1

hiiyaaa ...
listen just tell her that there is actuallly NAE NEED and if she dosnt leave you then just call her a pure dingy talk to her like KIRKTOn style Haha

aww i actuallly feel sorry for you

x