18u Message Board

Welcome to our message board. If you need help,or just want to talk to someone you can leave a message here, but please don't give out any personal details (home addresses,telephone numbers).

We will respect your confidentiality unless we we are told about a serious crime or any child at risk Then we might have to talk to someone about it to get help.

18u Message Board
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
swiss day 2

Well today started well! And this should be a short post because its actually gone quite smoothly!

The only ‘keiran moment’ was on the drive to day 2 of the meeting, I left the hotel in good time, found breakfast AND red bull, all was going great right up until I hit a traffic jam near downtown geneva.

It was really strange the traffic was going quite well and suddenly I just came to a row of stopped cars, I sat there for a few minutes during which the lane to my left continued to move well, but the sat nav was telling me I had to turn right shortly so I figured this must just be the main route or some such.

Anyway another 5 minutes go by and I started getting frustrated thinking maybe there was an accident and I should pick a different route, or at the very least start shouting random French words at the driver in front of me, to decide whether or not this would be a wise decision I thought I better size that individual up.

So for the first time I looked at the drivers side and saw . . no one. ‘what on earth?’ I thought, then ‘OMG! I am actually a moron! Ha ha ha!!!’ yes. If you have not already guessed it, there was no one in the car in front of me, and no one in the car in front of the car in front of me, because they were all part of a long long row of PARKED BLOOMING CARS!!! Lol

So I completed the journey with rather red face.
The meeting itself was fun/ok, there were a few laughs and jokes and also the odd bit of useful info to, er, steal lol. Also I ended up sitting near a rather attractive woman who I think was the absolute double of edi from the mummy (Itold her that too lol) and across from me was what must have been a clone of jude law, even I was slightly attracted to that guy!

I then spent the next while looking around and deciding how many lookalikes there were, (lots btw)before remembering I should be paying attention to all the important people, one of them was the vice prime minister of a place called Swaziland, which at first I thought was local dialect for Switzerland, but it turns out its a real country! Swaziland! Who’d have thought it? lol.

Thats pretty much it, nout of further interest for today, o! I almost forgot! Crazy lady! Lol, well I managed to avoid her (with some peeking round corners etc) for most of the day, but she finally caught up with me, so I told her that I was leaving to drive to spain that night (almost true) so I wouldn’t be able to see her.

About 30 minutes later she comes up to me and hands me a planned route for the drive to spain! So I of course thanked her, and she said ‘so am I going to see you?’ and I said ‘only if your coming to spain ha ha ha’ to which she replies ‘well of course!’

So I used old faithful after all, I hardly had a choice in the matter! So I said (o that would be so great, but MY GIRLFRIEND wouldn’t be too happy!’

problem solved!

Re: swiss day 2

aww i feel sorrry for ya ! aww cant belive she woud have went to dpsin with yaa aww sshe must Love you Haha
cant belive you get REe Bull across therre i never thought you got it there too ws it just me that thought that??
well hope your having fun with all the great people and the Love of your Life

haaaaa x

lol you get red bull in most countries, its illegal in 1 or 2 but mostly its everywhere.

your right i should have just talked kirkton to her, thats what il do next time lol

just a wee note in addition to above, its now the morning of day 3 and im about to check out of my hotel, im not sure where im going probably either italy or spain,

anyway depending on where i end up and what time etc i may just sleep in the car, if so i will have no interweb!

so il try to find a cafe or some such before it gets too late, but if not il type something up on my computer and post it when i can

peace

I can't believe you sat in a row of parked cars - that goes way beyond any stupid blonde moments i have ever had! Not looking forward to the drive through to glasgow with you anyway! And as for crazy lady, i think my suggestion was better and funnier but hey ho. Enjoy your day at the swiss alps - and yes Keiran, they are rather big lol. Peace out dude x

Ha ha Keiran, your such a donkey sitting in a cue of parked cars lol

ha ha ha !! so funny!!! lol its easy done btw