18u Message Board

Welcome to our message board. If you need help,or just want to talk to someone you can leave a message here, but please don't give out any personal details (home addresses,telephone numbers).

We will respect your confidentiality unless we we are told about a serious crime or any child at risk Then we might have to talk to someone about it to get help.

18u Message Board
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
swiss/france day 4/1

I am now in some rural part of the France/Switzerland border near geneva.

The drive back from Milan was great, back through the mighty alps! I stopped at the side of the road at one point and spent a half hour reading a book which has parts based on mountains in this area, so that was ace!

Then when I stopped for lunch I walked down this little country path following signs for Heineken and came across about a hundred French people playing some weird game which is kinda like bowls only you throw the ball instead of roll it (I think) anyway it was really funny because they all took it so seriously, there was referee type person, and people went through like a weird self focus thing before throwing, so it was a stupid but amusing spectacle to eat my hotdog over lol!

Then after checking into my hotel I watched Hannah Montana the movie (which was ok actually!) and then decided that was a bit girly of me so I had better man up by finding a bar.

I did finally find one in a roughish neighberhood, then they tried to rip me off (equivalent of 9 british pounds for a beer indeed!) so I had an argument with the barman, then because nobody spoke very good English it soon became 3 barmen lol! But through a mixture of French English dundonian body and man language I managed to get it for the equivalent of 3 GBP, so that was pretty cool!

Anyway I don’t actually drink so by the time I finished my pint I was actually drunk (don’t tell anyone, but I am a lightweight lol) so I thought I should leave whilst I still had some sense, plus the fact that there were big tatoo’d guys drinking and smoking on one side of the bar, and people with little toddler kids on the other made me a bit uncomfortable, so I bailed.

And I even managed to drive (notty I know, but legal here since I only had 1) all the 8 km back to my hotel without dying, always a plus!

I will be home tomoro night so il put my final post up then,

Luvs - K

Re: swiss/france day 4/1

Good for you! nine pounds indeed! Its strange now how horrible we find smoking around kids since in was banned in Britain eh? Wasn't even banned all that long ago, but it makes me really uncomfortable to see now. Member what it was like when we were kids?

Glad you managed to avoid a scrape in the bar - you must have been emitting violence is preventable signals. Glad you seem to have had a good trip - see u when you get back x

more like, stay away from me or else! signals lol

yaah ok you sendin signals to stay away haha

Either that, or maybe you had BO? lol

yeaaa jerri thinkk he had BO and they men were like get away from him hes minging hahahaa

lol gillian xx

oo, giggle giggle giggle, we are all so fUnny!

belt belts

aw i take it we were right then you had BO and were too ashmaed to say didnt youU
so yeahh giggle giggle it is so Funny! ..xxx