18u Message Board

Welcome to our message board. If you need help,or just want to talk to someone you can leave a message here, but please don't give out any personal details (home addresses,telephone numbers).

We will respect your confidentiality unless we we are told about a serious crime or any child at risk Then we might have to talk to someone about it to get help.

18u Message Board
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
swiss day 5

HEY YOU GUuUuUuUuUuUYSSSSS!!!!!!

IM BACK BABY WOO!
Apologies for the late post, its literally the first chance iv had to post since my last evening in Switzerland, but il come to that, first! The last day!

After checking out of my not 3 bad hotel I decided to just go for a drive along whatever country roads I could find as I still had a few hours until my flight.

I wont prattle on much about the drive, as needless to say it was stunning due to it being the south of france! The only thing of noteworthy-ness was an absolutely incredible passtieere (or something like that, a bakery in other words) where I bought some wonderful food and the most incredible raspberry mouse sponge cake EVER!

It was all so good that I decided to save half of everything until I reached the airport, a hundred miles and lots of getting lost later I was sitting outside the airport reading my book in the sunshine and just getting ready to dig in to my left over yums, the pizza type things I had tasted even yummier second time round, but alas! My mouse had melted! I was gutted, but then I discovered it still tasted great, so I licked it all up out of the box, much to the scandalous amusement of my fellow travellers!

So began my journey home, the flight was short (just over an hour and a half) when the plane was just starting to taxi the hostess noticed my jacket was at my feet and mentioned this to me, I said ’ye its ok im comfy enough’ and she said ‘yes but if there is an emergency you will be ok but the passengers beside you will be trapped’ to which I replied ‘er, so whats the problem?’ which I thought was absolutely hilarious and the hostess was clearly struggling not to laugh as the 2 suits beside me started to indignantly protest! Old fuddy duds lol.

Arriving back in Britain was glorious I always feel like kissing the ground im so happy to be back! But seeing as it was England I refrained lol, the drive back (to Dundee from Manchester) took me about 5 hours and I was welcomed back by a glorious sunset on the road which put a big smile on my face.

Not that I was smiling a couple of days later! After getting to bed at around 3am I had to get up again 5 hours later to go to Glasgow and set up for an education festival where we were promoting our resources, then bed at 3am again (I had company) and up at 5, I was wrecked! 2 hour drive, 8 hours of standing and talking, 2 hour drive, 2 hours rehearsals (im part starring in a pantomime at xmas), bed at midnight, up at 6, same again (bar rehearsals hence I have time to post lol) needless to say im off tomoro morning and im sleeping in!

Anyway il just finish by saying thank you to everyone who has read these posts and everyone who has replied, and sorry to anyone who didn’t like them! But they give me a link to home whilst im away by myself lol!

Over and out!

PS the next meeting is likely to be in south Africa, now that should be interesting!

Re: swiss day 5

Hey Keiran, Welcome back and i personally loved the posts and daily diary, cant wait for the next

Re: swiss day 5

Sounds like a great big adventure - shame about you mousse lol. I think everyone enjoyed your post so ta very muckle x