18u Message Board

Welcome to our message board. If you need help,or just want to talk to someone you can leave a message here, but please don't give out any personal details (home addresses,telephone numbers).

We will respect your confidentiality unless we we are told about a serious crime or any child at risk Then we might have to talk to someone about it to get help.

18u Message Board
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
hooker

HELLO!OK I HAVE BEEN ABUSED SO MANY TIMES AND I AM A HOOKER! AM REALLY FINDING IT HARD TO STOP CAUSE THAT IS WHERE I GET MY MONEY FROM I KNOW AM TOO YOUNG TO BE A HOOKER CAUSE I AM ONLY 12 AND IREALLY NEED HELP WHICH I DONT GET.

Re: hooker

Hi there, my name is Katy and I am one of the workers at Eighteen And Under. I'm glad you were able to post as this must have been a really hard thing to do but now you have made the first step. I'm sorry to hear what is going on for you and I hope you know this isn't your fault. You don't have to do this alone though; how about coming down to our office? We are at 1 Victoria Road Dundee which is at the back of the wellgate car park and our office is open just now monday-friday from 9 until 5. If you don't feel able to come down at first then you could phone us on 01382 206222 and my email address is also on this post. Take good care of yourself and let me know if there is anything I, or any of our workers, can do. Katy

hello sarah,

i am sorry to hear that you are being abused. No one has any right to hurt you and you really need to get some help from a trusted adult to deal with this. Do you have a mum or dad or gran or aunt or uncle that you could talk to? if not, you can call us on 0800 731 4080. it is free to phone us. You can e mail me or one of the other workers and talk to us that way if you want. You can come to our Centre to talk to someone at any time to suit you. (Just let us know so someone can be there). Even better than that, you can go to the police and ask for help. They would help you and you would not be in any trouble at all. If you want, or find that difficult, we can help you go to them and help you talk to them? The main thing is to get help and tell an adult.

THANKS I LIVE IN LONDON, SOUTH WARK WHERE IS DUNDEE IS IT FAR AWAY FOR ME?

THANKA, I HAVE MUM MY DAD DOESN'T LIVE WITH ME BUT I DONT ALWAYS GET ALONG WITH MY MUM AND IT'S VERY DIFFICULT FOR ME TO TALK TOO HER ABOUT MY PROBLEMS AND SHE DOESN'T ALWAYS LOOK AFTER ME SHE ALWAYS GO OUT IN THE NICE AND LEAVE ME ALONE WHICH I FOUND VERY SCAREY!

hi sarah,

i am sorry to hear you cannot talk to your mum about your problems. It is very brave of you to come on the message board and look for some help. Dundee is very far away from London so you might have a very long walk to visit us. You can chat to us here instead though, or even e mail me or phone if you want. Perhaps we could help find someone in London for you to talk to?

It is a shame that your mum does not always look after you. Do you have any friends? Do you go to school?

It is not good that you are left alone and scared. Someone should be looking after you and keeping you safe. None of this is your fault and there are lots of people who can help you. I know it can sometimes be scary to talk about problems but talking about it is the first step in getting help. so well done so far!

do you want to say more about what's going on for you? or even say a bit about you and how you are feeling?

WELL! I DONT GET ALL WAYS A GIRL LIKE ME SHOULD BE GETTING IT'S NOT THAT AM NOT SAFIFIED BUT LIKE I NEED MORE AND NOT THE ODD ON OUT THAT'S Y I TURN OUT TO BE A HOOKER SOMETIME'S WHEN I THINK ABOUT IT IS MAKES ME CRY AND FEEL SAD LIKE AM NOT A VERGIN IF I GET MARRIED I CAN NEVER BE A VERGIN AGAIN WHICH I FIND REALLY UPSETING AND A VUNRABLE YOUNG GIRL.
ALL I EVER THING OF IS TO GET MONEY AND LOOK AFTER MY SELF.

hi sarah,

what do you mean when you call yourself a hooker?

i think it's a shame that you are not getting all the things a girl of your age should get. i think its a shame you are needing to look after yourself. i also think its a shame that you are not a virgin and that it makes you cry.

it's not your fault sarah.

what can i do to help?

Hi Sarah. I'm really sorry to hear things are so horrible for you and I just want to say I think you are really brave for posting on this message board. If there is anything I can do then please just let me know. Take care. Katy

HELLO! KATE ANY HELP U CAN DO FOR WILL DO! THNAKS

HELLO! LAURIE ANY HELP U CAN DO FOR ME WILL DO. THANKS

Hey Sarah,

Do you have a mobile? would it help to give you a number to txt? we have a chat room on this site open 8pm to 9pm each night but i could come on at a time to suit you if you would like to talk in private. let me know if any of these things would help.

Well! i do have a phone but the bad thing is that i lost it yesterday but u can write too me on my email until i get a new one that will be great thanks.

If you would like to email me Sarah then please feel free to do so and if you would like to phone our office and speak to me then I can do that as well. You let me know if you would like to talk to me. Take care. Katy

I WOULD LOVE U EMAIL U KATY

I WOULD LOVE TO EMAIL U KATY