18u Message Board

Welcome to our message board. If you need help,or just want to talk to someone you can leave a message here, but please don't give out any personal details (home addresses,telephone numbers).

We will respect your confidentiality unless we we are told about a serious crime or any child at risk Then we might have to talk to someone about it to get help.

18u Message Board
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Anyone want to go to Poland?

translation of violence is preventable resources into Polish is well underway. We now need partners in Poland and opportunities are presenting fast. Might need to send someone there soon. Any offers to go?

Re: Anyone want to go to Poland?

laurie ill go please hahaa xx

I'll go

2 offers so far. that's great. you will need to learn some Polish though. Any other offers?

il go if ya like

Oh my God, I'll go! I have a friend there too so that must help my cause lol

I can go lol :)

am pleased that so many people want to go to to Poland. we just need to get everything translated. get partners and funding. easy. lets all go! and yes Mila you have to come to translate for us all. oh and run the vip in Polish schools too

i would love to do it actually :) and we should get a polish tv involved as well! let's go big!

sounds like an exciting prospect :)
i'm sure poland will love what we have to offer

Polish translaters, Polish television.....going to Poland...... just hold your horses. If this is going to happen, I will have to go with you all to translate Dundonian to the poor Polish people who will have to listen to you all!!!!