18u Message Board

Welcome to our message board. If you need help,or just want to talk to someone you can leave a message here, but please don't give out any personal details (home addresses,telephone numbers).

We will respect your confidentiality unless we we are told about a serious crime or any child at risk Then we might have to talk to someone about it to get help.

18u Message Board
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
i need to talk to someone :(

can you help i need to talk to someone i dont live in dundee but i would like to speak :(

Re: i need to talk to someone :(

hey there,

there is always someone to talk to in our place monday to friday 9-5 and you can call us on 01382 206222,

alternatively you can email one of the workers, the support workers will post a reply on here for you by tomorrow and you can click on the email bit to send them a message.

we work with people from outside of dundee all the time so i know we can defo talk to you too!

take care, keiran

thanks for replying how do i email someone one here cause my windows email wont let me ?

i have sent a message to laurie but i had to do it threw windows live account as it wont let me on the other thing will she get the email

hi there

i got your e mail and have replied to you. the free phone number is 0800 731 40 80. the office number is 01382 206222. if no one is there, leave a number and someone will call you back. or, if you like then e mail a number to me and i will get someone to call you. are you far from dundee? sometimes we can visit if you are not too fsr from us?

i live in montrose can you vist there ?

Hi there. My name is Katy and I'm a worker at Eighteen And Under. I'm sure somebody would be able to come through to Montrose to talk to you. You can email Laurie, myself or Jerri (Jerri's email is jezz2088@aol.com) and one of us can organise somebody coming through to meet you. You can also give the office a phone and speak to somebody over the phone if you would prefer to do that. it's entirely up to you. Take care of yourself. Katy.